That '70s Show

No Quarter (a.k.a. Jackie Moves In)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 02, 2003 on FOX

• :DDDDDDDDDD

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT, GREAT episode! It was really funny. Jackie moves in with Donna, Bob, and Joanne, but she proves to be a giant handful. Jackie can not fall asleep without listening to music, loud music. She likes it when the bed shakes because of the loud stereo. The Mamma Mia! Song was played as loud as possible and Jackie refused to turn it down or turn it off. She says Donna will just have to deal with it, no matter how much she hates the loud, loud music. Then, Eric tells Donna he can't afford her engagement ring, and it has to be returned. So, Jackie, in order to repay Donna for letting her stay in her room, uses her money to buy the ring for Donna.
    Eric discovers that Fez and Fenton have met before, and they aren't exactly friends.

10.0
  • Possibly one of the best episodes of the season!

Well since my favorite character is Jackie on the show & she gets a main plot, I love this episode! And I like how Eric fits in to everything. Jackie does something nice for a change. My favorite part is when Jackie & Donna are about to go to sleep, then Jackie turns on ABBA, Mama Mia! Then Donna's like what the hell. That was so random & funny. I like how Jackie did something nice after putting quotes in Donna's diary lol. But it just doesn't seem like Jackie, so that's why I labeled "out of character" Also I also like the part when Donna needs to give her wedding ring back & pretends to give it to him. An amazing episode.
  • Jackie does something nice!!!

Hyde and Kelso competing in a job/panty burning (insult not fire) argument is a hilarious plot as is Jackie living with Donna and changing everything aswell as reading a diary here and there.

Jackie actually reaching out to another human beings (albeit with a cheque rather than from her heart) was a pretty good ending to the episode, which had quite a few funny moments such as the tension between Fenton and Fez and Donna refusing to give up her engagement ring. Once again, 70s Show pulls off a successful and entertaining episode with laughs from all the plots and characters.
  • Amusing and Fluffy...exactly what it should be

Nothing overly dramatic here. Jackie's paying for Donna's engagement ring was really sweet. Eric's response that when people want to be nice they should just be nice everyday seems a bit antagonistic since she just made Donna very happy. The "Jackie's panties" gag was funny at first but at the end it was insane for Kelso to have yet another pair.
    I totally love that when Kelso says something about Jackie to bother Hyde, Hyde punches him but then they move on without resentment on either side.
    This is a great examply of the show being fun and getting through drama by making it laughable.