That '70s Show

Nobody's Fault But Mine (2) (a.k.a. Hyde Loves Jackie)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 23, 2003 on FOX

• Hyde finally gets his heart broken, and isn't afraid to show it.

When Jackie looked at Hyde and told him, "We're done" (or some version of that) the look on Hyde's face broke my heart, which might just be easy to do this week. However, I think it showed a lot of growth on Hyde's part, to finally show how he feels about something that hurts him, instead of just putting on a brave face. One of my favorite episodes ever.
  • this is getting awesome

after Hyde thinks that jackie is cheating with kelso then kelso sees Hyde is caught with another woman, as revenge but he talks about Fez's dream and it's Funny when Fez gets in a fight with other people he does it very funny to me and Hyde tells jackie everything and Jackie dumps him and I think Fez and Kelso kiss each other but that was mention in this episode and Hyde tells Jackie that a powerful word Jackie I love you and it didn't work it always works on jackie but now this time and one last thing where you from FEZ !
  • Hyde and Jackie break up!

The repercussions of Fez’s sex dream are hilarious in this episode, with Fez having to admit this in front of his nemesis, Jackie breaking up with Hyde because he made the wrong choice after hearing this excuse and Kelso deciding to go after Jackie again.

Eric and Donna deciding not to get married and getting advice from Laurie of all people, who has actually turned over a new leaf is brilliant, moving out, leaving Kitty mad at Red because of his genius plan which actually has Eric leaving, a dream that Red never could achieve.

Overall, this is a good episode with hilarious moments and pivotal ones too.

A lot of improvement, this episode, I must say. There is a lot of things that happen, and the acting from Mila Kunis was flawless, and I'm hoping to see more emotional scenes with her. All the characters had more depth in this episode, and most of all, it was funny. This episode opens up in continuation of the last cliffhanger. Hyde cheating on Jackie, Kelso has now found out and is hanging it over Hyde's head. Hyde finally realizes that Jackie didn't cheat, and has to confess that he cheated. In response to Red rushing Eric & Donna in to marriage, they decide to move away after graduation. Kelso decides he wants Jackie back so now it's between Kelso or Hyde for Jackie which is how the rest of the season plays out.

Good setup for the next two episodes which close the season. The dynamic between the characters were better as well. Hyde says his first "I love you" to Jackie which in a way made this episode special. A pretty good episode with a lot of development.
MNT