That '70s Show

Over the Hills and Far Away

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 19, 2002 on FOX

• The gang except for Donna and Jackie go on a weekend college visit to the University of Wisconsin

I thought that this was a hilarious episode of "That 70s Show". Oh my gosh, this episode definitely had non-stop hilarity. Even if you're not a fan of this show, it will still make you laugh very hard. To me, it was impossible to not laugh at this episode. Kitty going through menopause and being a complete nut bag in this episode such as yelling "shut up" and everything else was just pure hilarity. I also had to LOL when Kitty was trying to tell the guys a story about how menopause works and then she goes crazy by throwing Kelso's football arcade game out of the window and yelling at Kelso "What is a matter with you? Were you dropped on your head as a baby?" and then Kelso shouts and tells Kitty that he was dropped on the head as a baby and more stuff... oh my gosh, I laughed so hard at that part that tears were coming out of my eyes. That's how funny that scene was. OMG, Fez was also just non-stop hilarious in this episode. Everything that Fez said in this episode was just like beyond hilarious with genius and wacky humor. The Donna/Jackie plot in this episode was also good enough their plot was short. Red dealing with Kitty being a nut bag is also funny. Kelso's note from his parents at the very end of the episode about how Red owes 30 dollars for Kitty throwing out Kelso's football video game. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10

MNT