That '70s Show

Pinciotti vs. Forman

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 02, 2001 on FOX

A superb episode of That 70s Show. One of the reasons that season 4 was one of the best seasons of That 70s Show is because 1.) They weren't on the bubble for cancellation which allowed them to jump out of their comfort zone and start doing other things and 2.) We have a really intriguing season arc, which is Eric & Donna's breakup. Watching them deal with the breakup and waiting to see if they were going to get back together again was what made this season so intriguing. Things were no different here now that we have an episode focused on some of the repercussions of their breakup. Who gets custody of the friends? Them bickering like a divorced couple was absolutely hysterical.

Red having a friend was also pretty funny, him bonding with Pastor Dave is unusual though. Kitty fantasizing about Red & Pastor Dave having in depth conversations was hilarious, Red & Kitty's dynamic is on of the best things about this show. Everything the cast did was amazingly hilarious. This had become on of my favorite season four episodes, but then after a while, I realized all the episodes of this season are equally perfect in their own way. Not a disappointing episode of That 70s Show, will remain one of my favorites.