That '70s Show

Prank Day

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 26, 2002 on FOX

• Kelso made up Prank Day where he pranks Eric, Hyde, and Fez and the three of them want to prank him back for revenge

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". The whole pranking plot was very funny and I loved it. Kelso making up a day called Prank Day and pranking Eric, Hyde, and Fez was very funny. Eric, Hyde, and Fez want to come up with a prank to get back at Kelso for revenge. Donna/Jackie plot was very funny when Jackie spends time with Donna when she feels like Donna feels to have some girl time. The funniest part in that Leo's cameo appearance. You can't go wrong when it comes to the hilarious Leo whenever he appears in the episodes. I thought it was hilarious when Eric, Hyde, and Fez were gonna prank Kelso for revenge by a bucket of oatmeal falling on him when he enters the door but things backfire when Red got pranked instead. It was just hilarious when Red got oatmeal all over him and that line Kitty made after that incident was hilarious. Red helping out Eric with his prank on Kelso was funny especially when Red made that lasagna which disgusting things in there. Red, Eric, Hyde, and Fez getting Kelso back for revenge by Kelso slipping on a puddle of mud and things backfire and Kitty was the one slips on a puddle of mud instead was just hilarious. The only thing I didn't like was that they never pranked back Kelso. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". 9.5/10
  • Red gets oatmeal everywhere!

I like this episode because it is so funny. It's cool how all that nasty oatmeal fell on Red. He got so furious. I've never seen Red so mad. There was cool pranks that Kelso put on. like all the super glue. Red got so mad that he pranked them back with Eric. The lasagna he said he put a special spice. He scared them off but the lasagna wasn't bad at all. That was the prank. Donna and Jackie are having a slumber party but Donna hates it so far. So Leo comes and they go in the circle. It is so cool.
  • My all time favorite episode.

Wow, this episode kept me laughing so hard I couldn't contain myself. I LOVE the scene where the oatmeal is supposed to fall on Kelso, but her came through the basement door at the top of the stairs instead of the back. Then, the oatmeal gets dumped on Red's head, and then him and Eric go on to say my favorite quote from the episode! I love every prank episode from any other series, but this one has got the rest beaten by a long shot. I thought it was kind of odd how Hide and Eric worked together to prank people, I liked that whole idea. I can't believe Kitty believed that they we're making oatmeal for the homeless. This was my favorite episode EVER from the series, and the episodes so far. I give it a ten out of ten.
  • Backfire after backfire on Prank Day

This episode is a hilarious episode, both the Prank War plot and the makeover plot with Leo showing up and they make one of my top five favourite episodes.

The start of the episode was classic, with everyone wanting to kill Kelso and the oatmeal backfire was where the episode got really funny, Red's involvement being hilarious, and Kelso's reaction priceless. The ending was great with Kitty being the outpranker of all the Formans, although she prefers to see it as a lesson.

Overall, the episode is one of my favourites, all the characters having hilarious lines, especially, as always, Kelso.
  • Boys will always be boys. Prank day? It must be a boy who invented it! However, Kitty, the female Forman, is actually the best prank of all!

The gang, including Red but excluding Kelso this time, has tried over and over again to prank Kelso bad, but it never happened. Instead, Red accidentally stepped in the basement and had oatmeal all over him. I wanted t osee Kelso being pranked! Why didn't it happen when he was dumbest one of all. I guess stupid people just don't get pranked, eh? I wonder how the actor that played Red was feeling when he had to act with all that oatmeal on him. Haha! Double props for the actor, we admire ya! You would think that since boys are the most interested in pranks, the best pranker would be a boy, but that isn't the case in That 70's Show. Kitty Forman outpranks Red Forman, who is supposedly a very good pranker. Totally hilarious!
  • This is a really good episode how kelso pranks the gang.

I love this episode this is a really good episode and so cleverly plotted and this episode is so funny i mean really how can kelso play those pranks on hyde, eric, and fez and i thought he was dum its like he has mood swings first he's stupid then smart and then acting serious i mean make up your minnd.