That '70s Show

Prank Day

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Mar 26, 2002 on FOX

• Kelso made up Prank Day where he pranks Eric, Hyde, and Fez and the three of them want to prank him back for revenge

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". The whole pranking plot was very funny and I loved it. Kelso making up a day called Prank Day and pranking Eric, Hyde, and Fez was very funny. Eric, Hyde, and Fez want to come up with a prank to get back at Kelso for revenge. Donna/Jackie plot was very funny when Jackie spends time with Donna when she feels like Donna feels to have some girl time. The funniest part in that Leo's cameo appearance. You can't go wrong when it comes to the hilarious Leo whenever he appears in the episodes. I thought it was hilarious when Eric, Hyde, and Fez were gonna prank Kelso for revenge by a bucket of oatmeal falling on him when he enters the door but things backfire when Red got pranked instead. It was just hilarious when Red got oatmeal all over him and that line Kitty made after that incident was hilarious. Red helping out Eric with his prank on Kelso was funny especially when Red made that lasagna which disgusting things in there. Red, Eric, Hyde, and Fez getting Kelso back for revenge by Kelso slipping on a puddle of mud and things backfire and Kitty was the one slips on a puddle of mud instead was just hilarious. The only thing I didn't like was that they never pranked back Kelso. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". 9.5/10