That '70s Show

Red and Stacey

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 27, 2001 on FOX

• Pricemart checkout girl Stacey has a crush on Red

I thought that this was a superb episode of "That 70s Show". It wasn't my favorite episode and not the best either but it was pretty good to watch. Red and Kitty think that Eric needs to get a new girlfriend and Red talks to Stacey about Eric. Later on when Red talked to Stacey, Stacey said that she was interested in someone else and was touching Red which means that she has a crush on Red and is interested in him. Fez asks Rhonda out on a date and Rhonda wants to look beautiful so Jackie and Donna give Rhonda a makeover to impress Fez. Eric saying "Red is the bear, I'm the duck" was hilarious. Eric thinking that is was Red's fault because he was always tough on Eric was very funny. Fez not liking Rhonda being lady-like was funny and that he likes Rhonda being a huge eater and all that. The ending was hilarious when the gang put makeup on Hyde and Hyde doesn't even know (ah man, I wish I could see how Hyde reacted to that). My score was just a little low because some scenes could have been better and Stacey being interested in Red (who is 50 years old) was kinda creepy to me since she is young and Red is old. Overall, a superb episode of "That 70s Show". 9/10
  • Ha this could never happen to you!

I like this episode because Eric right now is desperate for a girl. he needs one bad. red acts soft in this episode also. my favorite part would have to be when red dreams that Stacy was a zombie and kitty breaks up with him. and red gets all scared after he wakes up. Also when Eric feels really bad for himself because. He lost to a 50 year old man. He lost the girl and also when Kelso had the kiss clock. That episode was hilarious. Kitty didn't even care if Stacy liked red. this episode was great. Awesome episode!
  • Big Rhonda gets a makeover

The revelation in this episode is terrific and well put in this cleverly plotted episode, Eric’s crush having a crush on a different Forman (Hint: not Kitty or Laurie).

Another success as far as entertainment goes, this episode does have many excellent plots, including Big Rhonda’s makeover, Eric’s shame and Red’s confusion.

Hyde and Kelso’s reaction to the news about Stacy is hilarious, as is Kelso’s fascination with the Kiss alarm clock.

The opening and closing scenes really sum up the episode’s humour with “bird watching” and on the clock and Hyde’s new look at the end which makes this episode a very good example of that 70’s show.
  • Red is a Bear, Eric is a duck.......

Red wants Eric to start dating again. He asks a checkout girl at Price Mart but she admits that she does have a crush on a Foreman, but the one she has the crush on is Red. So eric is humiliated and says that Red is a bear but he turned eric into a duck by always bullying him.
    Meanwhile Fez has a date with Big Rhonda, but Donna and Jackie team up and whore Big Rhonda up - something that Fez does not appreciate. At the end the guys put make up on Hyde while he is sleeping on the couch in the basement.

Not bad but 9.9 due to no 360.

cheers.