That '70s Show

Red Fired Up

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 08, 2000 on FOX

• Red has been acting very nice to Eric at work

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". It was a very funny episode and I really liked it. Red acting much nicer to Eric was very funny and Eric getting suspicious about it was also hilarious. Kelso feeling lonely because he and Jackie are broken up was very funny. Kitty's lines were very funny in this episode. I thought it was hilarious when Hyde said "Kitty, no offense but I don't those two are dumb babies" and then both Kitty and Hyde laugh and then Kitty responds "That's not funny Hyde". Red calling his employee Earl's dog dumb was very funny. Fez was hilarious especially when he said "What's so great about Jackie? all she did was call you names but if it helps, I'll call you a name... you idiot" and then Kelso responds "Thanks Fez". Hyde's talk with Kelso and Kitty's talk with Laurie was so hilarious. It was very funny when Red is screaming at his employee Earl for a long time and Eric is listening to him through the door screaming at Earl with his lungs. Jackie and Laurie's argument and then Kelso yelling "You got burned" was hilarious. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10