That '70s Show

Red Sees Red

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 10, 2000 on FOX

• Red is being twice as tough to Eric and Laurie than he was in the past

I thought that this was a superb episode of "That 70s Show". The only thing that ruined my score for being perfect was how tough Red was being on both Eric and Laurie (even though I don't like her but I did like her in this episode) especially with Eric and Hyde and gave both of them curfew. I know you have to discipline your kids as a parent but I thought Red was going too far by setting up booby-traps and saying "It's my job to make Eric miserable" or something close to that. There wee very funny moments in this episode which were very enjoyable. "The Foreman Bunch Variety Hour" scene was absolutely hilarious. It was very funny when everyone said that "The Brady Bunch" is crap. It was very funny when Red was doing bed checks. It was very funny when Donna and Kelso were hiding under Laurie's bed and Fez and Jackie were hiding in the basement. It was hilarious when you can see Eric, Donna, Fez, Hyde, Kelso, Jackie, and Laurie in the background while Kitty was talking to Red. Kitty telling everyone how she wants the house to be happy again at the end of the episode was very good. Overall, despite Red being tough, this was a superb episode of "That 70s Show". 9/10
TVLAND