That '70s Show

Red's Birthday

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 07, 1999 on FOX

• Red wakes up to his birthday with a hole in his ceiling, and then has to suffer more when Bob and Midge take him and Kitty out to dinner with other dates.

The was a decent episode, but nothing REAL big happened in it. Red celebrates his birthday - however old he is. He wakes up to Kitty flirting, but as soon as they get an opportunity to do anything, a hole in the roof is made, and debris comes crashing to the top of their bed. Even worse: Bob and Midge take them out for dinner for his birthday, and bring separate dates. This only leads to Bob and Midge having sex in the car. But guess what: they still aren't going to date! That would ruin it! What weirdos. From his family, Red got underwear from Kitty, 2-by-4's to repair the roof from Eric, booze from Hyde, and seven dollars from Laurie. I don't know about you, but those kind of gifts to your average person theseadays isn't that much. Except maybe the booze! Well, meanwhile, Donna is upset that her parents are sleeping in different rooms and confides in Hyde in this, only because he is there. Eric gets upset when Hyde tells him that because he believes Donna should be confiding in him, not Hyde. So while Donna, like the hottest girl at high school, is trying to make out with him, he is trying to get her to talk to him. I understand where he is coming from, but hey, if I was him, I would stop whining, and continue making out with just a fine woman!