That '70s Show

Roller Disco

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 14, 2000 on FOX

Classic memorable episode of That 70s Show here that definitely will go down as one of my favorites. We got a lot of new interactions here what with Fez & Jackie, plus Kelso & Donna. We got a really great follow-up story line with Earl and Red. Something that becomes somewhat of a story arc throughout the series.

The Eric & Red scenes were hilarious. Loved the scene in which Eric broke the news that Red was being sued. I could not stop laughing, also Debra Jo Rupp proved herself again here to be one of the best actors on the show. The "fake" laugh was hysterical, and I commend her signature laugh that I'm sure had everyone in stitches tonight.

Fez has to make a decision: take advantage of Jackie or be a good friend? We got a surprisingly really heartwarming moment between the two despite of the ridiculous Batman scene prior. Kelso being jealous of Fez & Jackie was also something to write home about. The episode was solid in terms of enjoyment, these were definitely the golden days of the show.