That '70s Show

Sheer Heart Attack

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 04, 2006 on FOX

• Bringing crazy Caroline back was a great idea for this episode - we haven't seen enough of her yet. She's one of 70's Show's best guest-stars.

I almost didn't recognize Caroline with the new hair but it looks great. Glad to see her back once more, her "psycho" act is entertaining and hasn't gotten old. Although I'm surprised at the end when Jackie & Fez kiss, Caroline doesn't go after Jackie - she attacks Fez instead. Oh well. Great "melodrama" scene between Jackie & Fez at the end; although I don't like Fez's acting, it's nice how he shrugged Jackie off after she announced her love for him. Fez has always wanted Jackie, but I like how he didn't immediately surrender to her during this desperate state of hers. I know they will get together by the series finale, so having them start their relationship now and develop for like 3 episodes would be useless. Don't get me wrong here, I still consider the Jackie-Fez thing tedious, but this episode had to be done. Well, an OK episode overall.