That '70s Show

Sleepover

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 16, 1999 on FOX

• The introduction of Leo the hippie (Tommy Chong). LOL

First of all, I love the introduction of my favorite character Leo the hippie who is played by Tommy Chong. Second of all, this episode was excellent and I really enjoyed it. Leo the hippie was the highlight of this episode. All of his lines were hilarious. Eric getting excited when Donna climbed through the window of his room to surprise him was very funny. It was funny when Eric told Hyde that he didn't have sex with Donna when they were in bed together... all they did was just sleep. Red cooking the food while Kitty is gone at work was very funny because all of Red's food were burnt. It was very funny when Fez is hanging out in the basement all bored with nothing to do. It was also good that Laurie was absent in this episode because I can't stand that girl and she definitely is my least favorite character in this show... I'm just glad that she is hardly in the later episodes and not considered a main character anymore. The very ending with Hyde bossing around Leo and then Leo says "What a hardass" was so hilarious. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10