That '70s Show

Somebody to Love

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2005 on FOX

After the surprisingly good premiere last week, it's no surprise that this episode would be bad. Even Ashton Kutcher's presence could not help this episode. I come to realize that Eric leaving is definitely not the only thing that went wrong this season. Everyone's character has been extremely exaggerated (i.e. Fez and his "foreign" accent, Leo does drugs we get it) Seriously, Fez used to be one of the best additions to the cast, but he hasn't said anything remotely funny in years. His accent has become way over the top, just compare it to his season one accent, you'll see. We've got two new horrible additions the cast. Samantha was probably the worst addition to the cast this year. She's not funny, nothing about her is anything about the 70s, and she's just plain annoying.

Randy is just as worse, he comes out of nowhere, and starts working with Hyde. Once he came on the show, Laura Prepon got worse and worse. Just everyone in general, it's not the same. Randy is incredibly annoying and not funny, I roll my eyes every time he comes on screen. Josh Meyers, stay on SNL, you don't belong on this show. As for the plot, it's just what you can expect from a season eight episode. Overplayed, exaggerated, and most definitely: not funny.