That '70s Show

Somebody to Love

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 02, 2005 on FOX

• Definitely not as good as "Bohemian Rhapsody"

5.5
    Okay, this is the episode that shows how my Season 8 became my least favorite season. Sure, it isn't bad but there are some pretty unwatchable episodes. In fact, I don't think I've ever watched unwatchable episodes in the first 7 seasons. This is possibly one of "That 70s Show"'s worst episode. While Season 8 isn't the best, it also bad but something tells me that the characters are starting to get rehashed since Eric is gone in Africa. There were really no memorable moments in this episode. Not even my favorite characters Fez and Leo could save this episode. I was funny when Leo brought in a bunch of hippies in the beginning of the episode. I also laughed at Jackie getting drunk and having a boob slip as in one of her boob was showing. Don't worry, it's off-screen since this show is TV-14. I don't think I laughed at any else after that. Also, Randy and Samantha have got to be the worst characters in the finale season of this show. Overall, this was just a mediocre episode of "That 70s Show" and it's definitely one of their worst episodes I've seen. 5.5/10