That '70s Show

Sweet Lady

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 26, 2006 on FOX

7.6
  • Bring back the good ones!!!

4.9
    Now don't get me wrong, I love this show. But no one can convince me that this show has any kind of merit anymore. I am getting sick of these stories because they don't even fit with what the show is about. I dislike this episode but not as much as I dislike Reality TV.

I hate all reality shows. Not only that but they are not reality. I believe that people who watch these types of shows are really dumbing down society. And even worse are the people that are behinde making these types of shows. I just wish that one day these people will sit back and reilize that they are making america dumber. And america, stop watching this garbage. I Love Tv, but I refuse to watch something that is so unoriginal that they can't even muster up a script. Now my last attact is that these are NOT Reality Shows. These are NON SCRIPTED SHOWS. or GAME SHOWS. Get it right.

Now That I am done with my rant about that back to this show. This was a great show and they jump the shark alot. I really hope that they fix themselves. Well heres to hoping!!!
    "Quote Nevermore"