That '70s Show

That '70s Finale

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 18, 2006 on FOX

Episode Fan Reviews page 2 of 3

• A bittersweet ending to one of the best shows in... 8 years!

This was really, not a bad ending. It actuallr wraps off the story all so well. But, of course, there is adebate of some gliches.

First of all, the plot; Less thn 2 hours before 1980 arrives, and the gang wants to do something to end well. This is where all the knots are tied; no more. And, for the fate of the characters;
    Randy... does absolutly noting.
    Kitty and Red decide the stay in Florida
    Leo is staying in Point Place
    Kelso found a good place for hi family.
    Hyde's going to Chicago.
    Fez and Jackie - they're together - finally kisses.
    And, the biggest spoiler, Eric and Donna are back!

So, everything went well at the end. Well, still, there is the funny part where Kelso blasted the rocket.

BUT there is a few glitches. Nothing so big, but, still,gltches,none the less.
    Randy was only there because... well, I dunno. He just appered and dissapered.
    They reused the ending from the first episode.
    They were accrate with the flashbacks on Donna and Eric, but Kelso, Hyde, and Red's flashbacks were a bit off.
    We still don't know what the future still has back. I know, we see a brief look of now. But what about the rest of now?

It was overal one of the best endings to one of the most magnificent shows FOX has made. I just hope that this could go more than the 70's.
  • Not worth a series finale.

I expected better from "That 70's Show." there was hardly any memories. The whole "Jackie & Fez never kissed plot" was tiresome and not good for a series finale. Usually a series finale isn't a kiss, it's a wedding. For closure & all. It also sucks that Eric didn't return until the end. And I'm always wondering to myself. Did Eric & Donna get back together? When Kelso comes back, also wastes time. The memories that they had were funny but not worth 8 seasons of memories. It was sad when Kitty was speaking to Donna. That was closure right there. This episode should of been like a farewell movie. Please I want this show back!!!!!
  • Another great show bites the dust...

I hate to see such a great show come to an end but all great things must. I like the way the series ended with the turn of the decade and all the characters coming together to celebrate. The montage of Red's "foot in the ass" statements was hilarious, as was the montage of various people falling from the watertower. Previous episodes were gearing toward Jackie and Fez ending up together and they finally do. Kitty gets drunk and goes from person to person stating how she feels about them and this is just a reminder of how much we will miss these colorful characters.
  • I'll never stop laughing at the reruns, it's soo sad to see a good show stop

That 70\'s Show always kept me laughing through my hard times and theirs. I\'ll probably never stop watching the reruns on FX and my family will probably hate me for it. But it\'s so sad to see it ending and I hope that one day I\'ll be able to show my kids what it was like to live in the 70\'s. And hopefully, they\'ll laugh as hard as I have.
    A Devoted Fan of That 70\'s Show Always,
    SailorKchick
  • Wow, I can\'t believe how much I am going to miss this show.

That 70\'s Show will always be one the funniest and most enjoyabe TV shows ever. The first episode I saw about a year ago got me hooked. I don\'t think I can go a day without at least one episode of it. It\'s very sad that it\'s done, and there will never be another episode. When I saw That 70\'s Show: The Final Goodbye, it hit me, and I know it\'s sad that I got emotional over a televison show ending, I just couldn\'t help it. This show is so special. It always puts you in a good mood no matter how crappy you\'re feeling. I could watch the same episode over and over again withput getting bored. I was especially upset it ended about 10 minutes after Eric came back. To sum it all up, here\'s what happened (spoilers ahead): Jackie and Fez are now together, most likley for a long time, Kelso is doing great in Chicago with his daughter and his job at the Playboy club, Hyde officially owns the record store, Kitty and Red are not moving to Florida, Bob is still moving, and of course Eric and Donna are back together. As for Leo and Randy, Leo is just gonna keep on keepin on, and Randy...well I don\'t recall seeing him in this episode, so Randy\'s dead. And it ended in perfect fasion, the circle and the car that runs on water.

Thank you That 70\'s Show.
  • nooooooooooooo

i just found out that it exists a show named that 80s show
    but it dont have anything to do with it......anyway why didnt they say where fez came from and his real name....
    but anyway the episode is the best ever

a a a a a a a a a a a a as d r t y t r w t e w ds f
    s e eidjqf wjef weff ef wef we f ew ew f w ef w fe e f
    wfw ef wef fe fe fe e few fwe wf fw fw fewfew fe ewf few
    wf few w efw
  • An extremely painful ending to a once great show. Jackie and Fez were the worst idea ever.

This episode was extremely painful to watch just like the rest of season eight. It would have almost been the perfect ending had it not been for the Jackie/Fez storyline. This ruined the ending for the majority of the fans. They decided to throw this couple together at the last minute without any build up. It was a slap in the face to everyone who loved the show.

The only part that made the show worth watching was the Eric/Donna ending. It was perfect. The final scene was great with the countdown to 1980.

In conclusion, the ending sucked!
  • So sad that the 70\'s is over. =(

I thought it was great!!! jackie and Fez as a couple was a great way to end. Kelso and eric coming back made me so happy, it made the episode for me! And I really loved how the last episode of the 70\'s show was the end of 70\'s and the begging of the 80\'s for them.
    I just wanna say, i totally hated Randy! He was the worste character, he would have never replaced eric!
  • Seemed more like a season finale than a series finale....

There were some good things about this episode, and there were some so-so things.

Honestly, the best parts were Kelso's couple of scenes, and the car scene with Eric and Donna.

I also liked the last circle, and how it ended with them all counting down off camera.

I appreciated all the continuity, with Eric and Donna being on the hood of the Vista Cruiser, Kelso jumping off the water tower, and wearing the same outfit she had on in the pilot.

I didn't like Kitty's useless little drunken speech where she told everyone how much they meant to her, etc, etc. It just seemed kind of out of character for the entire show, and it was kind of sappy.

They disapointed me with pretty much all of the romantic relationships among the kids. First of all, they never cleared up Eric and Donna. Did they get back together, or not? Why did he break up with her while he was in Africa? Are they going to college together now, or what? Personally, I think that Eric and Donna's relationship was basically the main storyline for most of the show, and their ending didn't do them justice. I mean, don't you think the writers owed it to their loyal fans to at least let you know what happened? Eric and Donna deserved more air time, period.

They also never addressed Jackie and Hyde's relationship at all. I'm not saying they had to get back together or anything, I just think maybe a scene could have been dedicated to them maybe trying to work things out and go back to being friends again. You got to admit, ever since the whole Sam thing, their relationship never got any real closure.

I would have liked some sort of feeling of a real ending, too. The way they ended it kind of left me thinking there was going to be more, with everything being left in the air like it was. I guess I would have appreciated a brief synopsis of what happened to the gang maybe done by Kitty or Red. Kind of showing them all going off their own ways but still remaining friends.

All in all, I'd say it was slightly above average.

• What better way to end the seventies

this was a great episode
    even though hyde quit the circle for a short period of time
    the was a lot of great things about this episode
    kelso and eric returned
    leo was there
    forman scored tounge with donna
    everyone got baked
    kelso fell of the water tower
    fez scored tounge with jackie
    that stupid randy guy left
    and we had to say goodbye as we hit the end of an era
    not the 70's
    but the 70's show
    we had to say goodbye to prehaps the greatest show ever created
    i could have cried if i wanted to
    but the writers decided to end it well
    all of the places they go to were there
    the basement
    the kitchen
    the driveway
    the water tower
    Grooves
    except i dont think they went to the hub
    that was weird but it doesnt matter
    the seventies went out in style
  • Farewell to the 70's, it was one groovy ride.

The finale, you never really can prepare for these, not when you've invested in the show from the beginning.

Well, for starters, Donna stays broken up from Randy, not really a big thing because I was never really into them as a pair, but at least Randy got a nice sendoff.

Hyde's dad gives him the record store that he had since season 7. Which is pretty cool seeing as how Hyde's always pretty much been his own boss since the beginning, now he can say that with a paycheck.

Fez's cousin was a hoot, very proper and regal compared to Fez's 'native' sort of demeanor (from the other side of the island). Unfortunately, it still was not revealed where exactly Fez is from, it seems even Sherlock holmes wouldn't be able to crack that case.

OF course, this was eclipsed by Hyde's period of freaking out over a "circle", seeing himself in all of his friends faces. This results in him quitting for a while, leading to a session at the record store where "he needs help" and he's once again back on the herb.

Kitty and Red decide to stay in Wisconsin, even though Bob still plans to go and open up his own baitshot.

Fez and Jackie get together as a couple, and as a tribute to Fez's never ending perviness, his final words to her are "So when do we get to second base?"

Kelso's back baby!!! And Kutcher didn't miss a beat from the moment he stepped back onto screen, the burns, the water tower, the helmet, it was just *Bam* *Bam* *Bam* one after the other.

And finally, Eric returns, and the anticipated talk between him and Donna on the hood of the car, ending with her kissing him, and, I suppose indicating that they're back together.

The final closes out with all of them in a last circle, strutting up the stairs as the final countdown closes out the 70's.

All, in all, great finale, but not without flaws, for reasons which prevented me from giving it a perfect score.

- Leo wasn't given enough to do. I mean, it was nice having him there, but he should have had something revealed about him.

- Midge? Laurie? Where for art thou? Sure, Laurie was mentioned, but only to ask where she was. Very disappointing not to see them there.

- While I was more partial to Hyde/Jackie than Fez/Jackie, but if you're going to put them together, would it have killed the writers to mention when Fez gave Jackie "the best kiss of her life" or when he didn't take advantage of her after helping her win the skating competition?

- Eric never really did explain why he broke up with Donna to begin with.

- And, like I said, where is fez from?!!?

But aside from that, great show that will be sorely missed.
  • it was a good espiode,but i hate the way it ended.We still don't know where Fez is from but i am gald that Eric came back. since he left i lost interest in the show.I was so mad when he left.To me he was the funniest character in the show

yeah it was a good espiode but i hate the way it ended. and we still don\'t know what Fez\'s name is and where he\'s from. you would think they would aleast answer that question! but i am gald that Eric came back =] since he left i lost interest in the show. he was such a huge part in the show then he just left. to me he was the funniest character in the show =]
  • A great ending to a great show.

After 8 years of airing, this show is finally going to end. The first 7 seasons were great, but I didn\'t like the way the last season was going. The 8th season was pretty painful to watch. However, the pain and suffering from watching the 8th season finally pays off with this last special episode.

In this episode, it is December 31, 1979. Some people get ready to leave while some special people comes back.

Kitty and Red plans to leave Point Place for Florida, but Kitty has regrets about it, so she confesses them to Red and Red is convinced to stay. The scene where everyone was in the living room for the New Year\'s Eve Party and Kitty talk\'s about the special characteristic of everyone and reasons why she doesn\'t want to leave Point Place was very touching.

Bob is going to Florida by himself, Hyde gets to own his own store, and I\'m not sure what\'s up with Leo or Randy.

Michael Kelso comes back for some fun and joy and it was really good seeing him again. As always, he made me laugh.

The tension between Fez and Jackie all series has been resolved. Fez FINALLY gets his dream girl and Jackie FINALLY realizes that Fez is the one for him. They FINALLY get together. I was very excited that this happened; plus I didn\'t like it much when Hyde and Jackie were together.

The last special part of the last episode was when Eric came back from Africa. He confesses his sorrow to Donna, Donna forgives him, and they kiss and make up. Of course he had to come back. The first 7 seasons would be pointless if Eric didn\'t come back for the series Finale.

And finally, the show ended like the way it began: Eric, Hyde, Kelso, and Fez - one last circle.

To sum up, the series finale was great. It was a great ending to a great show.
  • What???

I watched the series finale and I have to say that I was really disappointed. Ever since Jackie and Hyde broke up, I wanted them to get back together, even though Hyde was married to that dumb stripper. I would have liked to know what it was she did to Hyde. One episode she was there and then the next episode, she was gone with no explanation. I don\'t like Jackie and Fez together. I know he has been crushing on her the whole time, but I just loved Jackie and Hyde together. I liked the fact that Donna and Eric did get back together before the show was over, however, it would have been nice for him to arrive at least half way through the hour long finale, instead of the last few minutes. I am really going to miss this show. I loved every season and episode, except for the last one. I hope that maybe someday we will get a reunion show, and they will let us know what happened to all of the characters and the actors since the show wrapped. I am going to miss hanging out with the gang, but I will definitely love reminising with the DVD collection. Goodbye That 70\'s show, you will be sorely missed!!
  • why!!

Why'd it have to end I used to Love That 70's show!! It was always sooo funny and Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) was soo Hot and clueless! I miss it, it shouldn't have ended! It was so good, and funny. I loved all the story lines and the cast! I loved the hole thing! It should have kept going on, after 8 or 9 seasons how ever long it lasted I still would have watched it! I am so mad at the director for ending it! But it was cute when Fez and Jackie got back together they do belong together!
  • the gang is gathered at the Formans' house for one last New Year's Eve of the '70s. A party isn't a party unless the gang's all here

Sad to see this series end but it really wasn't the same with Eric Foreman gone, and I must say, I was hoping the series finale would have been better than what it was... I just didn't really care for it as much... You would think they would have gave Topher Grace more screen time, instead of the last five minutes!!! Overall, one of my favorite shows have come to an End!!!
  • A good finale For A Great show

that 70s finale was a good finale i mean red and kitty staying was a little disaponting i though they were going to move kelso was back that made it great seeying fight with hyde fez and jackie i think they make a cute couple im glad they got together and have problems it was funny im am so glad they guy randy was in it much thank you writers and For Eric and donna is a mysterie it looks like they got back together it was a good ending if your going to end a show like this better do it a certain time and place
  • I think this episode was decent in some ways and then pretty bad in others as far as a series finale.

I actually liked the episode to a current point but there could have been more for a series finale. Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher came back for the finale which was pretty good. I would have loved to see Eric and Donna actually do something besides kiss and talk like they use to. I thought it was very special for the last scene with the whole gang to be in a circle, just like the way the show first aired. Red and Kitty made the wise choice not to move to Florida and I wondered did Eric have to go back to Africa or was he home for good, they just left so many unanswered questions for the viewers.
  • The gang comes back together one last time!

I was glad to see Ashton Kutcher and Topher Grace returning to their breakout series, and bid their final farewell. My real issue with their return is how poorly their lines were written. I think had a little more thought gone into the writing process the fans could have had some more final great Kelso and Eric Foreman moments.

A lot of the elements of this season and this finale felt contrived and forced. Like Jackie and Fez getting together? Fez should feel like the sloppy seconds definitely. Donna getting back together with Eric? Although it made sense, her breakup with that other guy, what's his face, went to fast. She could have at least made Eric squirm a little, because that's one thing Eric is good at.

For instance, how could the writers miss out on providing a nice little last "BURN" from Kelso! They had a perfect shot at it when Kelso was teasing Hyde about his stripper wife. This among other things were a big slip on the writers' part.

Also, the overall sensation of this issue felt dull to say the least. Considering the writers got all of the gang back together one last time, they could have spent some time in making this a big tribute and send-off for the fans. They got the material but never properly uses them. A big diappointment for fans I should say even if it was good to see Eric and Kelso one last time. I don't think all of Red's "foot in your ass" flashback moments and Hyde's punches on Kelso sums up the things that was great with this series. A neat touch indeed, but not sufficient to satisfy the fans I believe.

To make any sort of comparison, the Charmed series finale provided with more closure and tribute to the past seasons than this That 70's finale really did. In overall, this series finale while entertaining in parts, it lacked the epic or closing feel as a series finale of this scale should have. Disappointing close for an otherwise excellent series.
  • freakin A did this rock, sad to see the 70s go,this is a long review that u should read

ok first of all i think this was a great end to a great show(saddens me that its over)for all who didnt like it b/c topher grace(eric) was only in 2 scenes(the last 5 mins of the show)should know that we were lucky we got that,yes topher is an **** b/c the show did start his career but hes been wanting to leave since season 6, so at least he came back for the series finale(however short his appearence might have been)and although i wanted to see him interact with his parents 1 last time the 2 scenes were great(him and donna kinda getting back together and the last circle), at least ashton/kelso was there for just about the whole episode,

8:22 That\' 70s finale-
    this one was awsome, kelso coming back and jumping off the water tower one last time was great,its funny that he taught his daughter how to say burn
    i enjoyed all the clips of long running gags from past seasons(clips of people falling off the water tower,hyde punching kelso,reds foot in ass comments)
    fez and jackie had there first kiss at the water tower and couldnt seem to stop kissing after,i didnt like the idea at first,but the way it came to happen and seeing them finally together changed my opinion(michale + fez,that was hilarious),him asking when they where getting to sec. base was great(fez being good old fez)
    red and kitty decided to stay in point place and not move was good too(to many memories in that house)good luck to bob in florida and his bait shop, and congrats to red for finally getting his packers season tickets
    kitty saying what she loves about everybody was also emotional
    the whole eric coming back was awsome,he missed his flight so he had to catch the last flight(an excuse for him not being there for the whole episode)it led to an ecxiting conlusion of the show,after donna starts to remember all the good times shes had with eric he shows up, apoligizes to donna and says that red was right all these years, he is a dumbass,them getting back together(at least i think so b/c donna kissed him passionatly)was great
    the show ending with a circle was just how i wished it would, with eric,kelso,hyde and fez, just how it was with the very first circle in the very first episode(That\' 70s Pilot)i loved the fact that hyde talked about the car that runs on water(just as he did in the first circle)it was freaking awsome,
    then the girls come to get the guys for the countdown to new years(it makes no sense that its new years,if u want to know why just message me and ask)and eric says the last one up has to call red a dumbass,they all fight to get up stairs and kelso is last so he takes the stupid helmet and the camera stays in the basement(where most of the memoeries where made and where most of the show took place)while we hear the cast counting down to the new year and when they get to one kelso\'s firework goes off and the license plate appears with the yr 80, this is where i got very depressed that the show was over(im a huge kinda obsessed fan)
    the ending credits show a clip from the very first episode where the whole gang where in the vista cruiser on the way home from a ted rudgrent* concert singing one of his songs was kool(espically to see how young they all where and how much they\'ve changed in 8 yrs,espcially fez,not so much eric lol)

eric is back and is now with donna again,but donna is still goin to college in madison(for real this time,and is still a radio dj)...fez and jackie are finally together and are living together, they both still work at the salon(although i liked hyde and jackie better, her with fez isnt so bad)...kelso is the supervisor of a strip club and still lives in chicago(near his daughter)..hyde now owns the record shop with his # 1 employe leo, and red and kitty didnt move to florida and are stiill retired(bob still moved),laurie..uh..who the hell knows lol

i will truely miss this show , thx for the memories and laughs over the years,

R.I.P That' 70s Show 1998-2006
    the best damn show on earth
    your biggest fan Serg
    i leave you with this quote
    "hey, did you guys ever hear about this car that runs on water, yea it has fiber glassed cooled engins and it runs on water man"
  • The 70's are over...

I hate the last episode of a series. It's so hard to see it end. So many memories, Im only 19 I've been watching this show half my life. Its hard not to feel like they were all my friends, I wish I could tell them all how much I appreciate what they did. Even though the season started off pretty rough, they couldn't of finished any better. Tho I wish Eric would of shown up at the beginning of the episode, and Lori at the end. But they will always be there, Kelso wearing the helmet, Eric and Donna sitting on the Vista Cruiser, Hyde at the record store with Leo , Fez and Jackie with some little aborigines, Red and Kitty with all of there kids. Hangin out in good ole Point Place. The greatest show there ever was has come to an end, the 70's are over...

August 23, 1998 - May 18, 2006, Hyde your tears, heres to the 200 days we hung out in Eric Formans basement
  • Quite a disapointing ending to one of the funniest shows of all time!

I can't understand how after every outrageously funny thing that's been done on this show, why they ended it with such a bland last episode. It wasn't all emotional, mushy and touchy feely like most last episodes are with everybody crying, but they could have at least given it a little bit more pleasing ending.
    It was nice though to see the retrospective clips of all the funny running gags over the years and Kitty's praising of the whole cast, as well as Jackie and Fez's hooking up, but what I can't believe is that Eric and Donna didn't end up getting back together! That would have made a perfect ending to the series. It might even have been neat to see them get married like they always wanted to.
    At any rate, it still wasn't too bad an ending despite it being somewhat of a letdown. I also think it might have been nice for Fez to finally reveal what country he's from. But I guess that's an unsolved mystery to leave for future debate from fans of the show.
    I must admit though, that in the final seconds when everybody is upstairs counting down to the new year and all you see is the empty basement, I did feel a little lump in my throat. That part was good. No flashbacks. No corny music. No warm fuzzy group hugs. No tears. No uproaris cheers from the audience. Just the countdown to the new decade as the image of the place we remember most from the show sits vacant and alone, without a sign of a circle in sight. Cut to the orange liscense plate with the words "That '70's Show" stamped on it. And an '80 expiration date sticker...
  • Letdown

1.5
    Too many flashbacks. Perfunctory guest comebacks. And wouldn\'t it be cold in Wisconsin on Dec 31st?

Usually entertaiing on Tivo, but this was a bit dull. I\'m a man of few words, so this minimum is annoying. I have to keep writing. I like to watch not write. Is this enough?
  • a bad conclusion of a great show which has been drowning for a season

Since the departure of Forman and Kelso, the show has been worse and worse from episod to episod.

This is really to bad because this used to be one of my favourite show.

This episod was totally predictable Donna and Eric getting back together. We only seen Forman and Kelso for like 5 minutes each.
    I was hoping the last episod would go back to the great episodes we've seen from Season 1 to 7 but it wasn't

This episod shows how little imagination the writters of That '70s show had during the 8th season.
    I'm guessing that after this season, Fox would have never signed for a 9th one
  • Such a great series deserved such a better ending.

I definitely agree with the last review- my feelings exactly. I am not a huge TV watcher but I am addicted to That 70's Show. It's the only show I watch all the time. It was so sad to see it come to an end even though we all knew it was time because this past season has been very lame. I was definitely disappointed by the finale, and felt they could of done so much more, they really didn't resolve anything. I understand they wanted to leave some things unanswered, but there was still so much more they could have done. I think it's OK that we never learn where Fez is from, because the writers and cast don't even know and I think that was appropriate. But I do have kind of bad feelings for Topher for so obviously showing up for so little of the show like he couldn't take the time to do it, but maybe that was the writer's idea and not his. It appeared that his 2 scenes were not filmed in front of a live studio audience, so maybe that was intentional to keep up the "big mystery" of whether he was going to actually appear in it or not. If that was supposed to be the big suprise of the show, it kind of fell flat on its face. We all either expected he was definitely going to be there, or else Topher is a jerk, so when he appeared I felt more like "well it's about time you finally showed up" not "wow! what a shocker!" I also felt that Ashton was not really in character - he seemed more like Ashton than he did Kelso (although the distinction between the two of them really is a fine line). Personally I would have liked to have seen Hyde and Jackie end up together because I wanted Hyde to be happy and I think deep down inside he really loved her. But Jackie and Fez is OK.

If I had written the series finale: I would have had Eric and Donna end up together (of course), Hyde and Jackie together, and so as not to leave Fez's happiness out, I would have had him come "out of the closet" for the big suprise. (Maybe Fenton - was that the jewelry store clerk's name? can't remember - could have made an appearance) Midge would have come back to Bob, and Laurie would have shown up, either a reformed person or not, with an illegitimate child so Kitty could have a grandchild like she so desperately wants.

But I'm not a sitcom writer, so what do I know.
  • a series finale that went terribly wrong

6.6
    As I stated I did attend the finale, and when I got back on here and wrote I said that some people would be very disappointed, and I will admit now, that I am one of them, and it\'s terrible that I feel that way because I attended so many over the last couple years and it\'s one of my favorite shows. It felt like there was no conclusion to these characters lives, and it upsets me that the actors basically lied on the special because there is nothing that indicates a conclusion or at least that they\'re moving on, and if the actors really believe that there was, then that\'s sad.

Eric had no screen time, and not only that, he wasn\'t even credited. I think Topher Grace is a disgrace LOL, because this show made him who he is, and he was the star of it, and this is what he gives back? How lame! Kelso was the funniest, but even he didn\'t seem to be as exaggerated and as funny as he usually was. Red\'s foot up the ass was used way tooo many times that it became obnixous and boring, and they didn\'t even use it in the right sense. And also, like I thought when I was there, how could they not show a scene with Eric and Red and Kitty, I mean they\'re his PARENTS for goodness sake. Did Gregg Mettler put NO thought into this before he wrote it?! This is a SERIES FINALE, and I don\'t even think it fit for a season finale. Granted it was better than some of the episodes this season, but in no way fits for a proper series finale.

Basically, just another slap in the face by FOX.
  • Best episode of the season.

This was a really great episode and it was really sad. I am very happy Donna and Eric got back together and I'm happy that Randy had only a few lines and then he disappeared. I didn't mind the whole Jackie and Fez stuff. I loved the ending with the countdown and everything. I will truly miss this wonderful show, which has made millions of people laugh for 8 years. The 8th season wasn't as great as the other seasons, but this finale episode really made the season a little better. R.I.P That '70s Show. You will be missed forever.
  • Possibly the geatest series finale ever!

This finale rocked my socks. I loved all the flashbacks especialy the flashback of all the times Red said to kick someones ass but never did. I liked it when Fez showed Jackie the water tower when he wanted to replace Micheal + Jackie with Fez + Jackie but it was dark so it ended up as Micheal + Fez. The last circle was hilarious. When Donna nad Eric reunited I cried. This was possibly the greatest series finale of all time! 10 out of 10! A must see!
  • Just not good enough

I Just wish it would have done an epilogue of some sort you know show what happens to them and Eric got almost no screen time I know topher did not want to come back but it was still very disappointing. I hate this episode and I hate that I hate this episode because it is the last one ever; It is just not fair I expected better than this I want better than this. Also Jakie and Fez do not make a good couple he is too silly to be in a relationship with someone who wants a real commitment like Jakie even putting her with Kelso would be better but i would prefer Hyde.
  • What a way to go: with style!

WoW!! This was a great episode. The humor reminded me of Season One, and having Eric back with the gang in that 360 was perfect. They all have grown up so much these past eight years. Even though I stopped watching it for a while- season eight episodes just didn't satisfy me-I am glad I got back into it, I don't know how the writers, directors the whole crew and cast did it, but this is 70's show at its best.
    Kelso comes back to ring in the new year with the gang. He falls off the water tower (so funny!). Hyde's father gives him the store to own. While Fez and Jackie finally get together ( they look quite cute together actually). Donna and Eric get back together (which is my own conclusion)Eric tells her how much she means to him and they kiss (vista cruiser in the backgrond) what symbolism! Almost like their first kiss! The flashbacks were hilarious, Red saying his favorite words (ah, he is so loving!), Kitty showing the house to perspective buyers, (she made me go weepy. And her and Red finally agree to stay in Point Place.

The scene between Red and Kitty when she tells him she doesn't want to move, literally, stole the show. I think it is definitely one of the best scenes in the finale. Red Forman a softie! Talk about showing his soft side, he made me cry, "I don't care where I live as long I am with you" that was so sweet.

I never thought I would cry, but I did. I have enjoyed most of the episodes, it taught me that laughing is the only way to live-thanks for the laughter and great memories!
1 2 3