That '70s Show

That '70s Finale

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 18, 2006 on FOX

• That 70s Finale

The finale was extremely disappointing. Especially after a terrible 8th season. I would have been happier if they decided that season 8 was a bad drug trip, and the last episode was them waking up. The noticed the actors seemed stiff being in their characters this season, stereotypes of themselves, but it was especially after Kelso came back. The dream sequences were not great, they were filler, where they could have been putting an end to some of the stories. I did not need to see Red putting a foot up someones as* 100 times, I have watched the show, I know. Donna and Eric are not back together. They gave an indication that they were ok with each other, and even though they kissed, it did not mean they got back together, because they did not explain it or develop it. Even seeing them walk back in the house with their hands held would have been a better development of what exactly is going on between them. It seemed like they tried to hit all the spots one more time, the water tower, the basement, the 360 but it seemed rushed, and awkward. After this many years you would expect a lot more from the writing. Nothing happened. After all the time I put into this show it could have been better.