That '70s Show

That '70s Finale

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 18, 2006 on FOX

• That '70s show has come up with clever and innovative ways to portray teens in the '70s. Jakie, Hyde, Kelso, Fez, Donna, and Eric all were unique characters that make the audience laugh on a regular basis. However, the season finale is disappointing.

5.3
    That '70s show grabs you from the first episode on mainly because the show talks about angst, conflicts, love interests, and parental problems that all teens go through. Occasionally, the show would also stress issues that were going on in the '70s. The most important thing about the show is the characters all six of the main characters brought you to keep watching it. The season finale has a good premise its the end of the '70s and they are going to have a new years party. Eric returns from Africa and Kelso returns from Chicago, that was a good idea. When Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher leave the show I think a lot of the genuine spark of the show left but the remaining cast pulled through. No questions are answered in the season finale. I would think a show that celebrated Eric and Donna throughout the entire show would at least let the audience know whether or not they were going to get together in the end. Most season finales either pose questions that the characters may have for the future or lets you know what will be happening to the cast this season finale did not. I was very sad and almost could not watch the ending because I kept saying to myself, "This cannot be the end," but I was wrong.