That '70s Show

That '70s Finale

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 18, 2006 on FOX

• To put it simply, the only bright spot in the entire episode was the fact that Eric and Kelso were back. Otherwise, it was like the rest of season 8: crap.

Believe me, I'm not going into some rant on how Jackie and Hyde were practically soulmates and they needed to end up together- even though I totally could. No, this is about the abomination the writers like to call the final season of a wonderful show.

It sickens me to think that such beautiful characters would become caricatures of themselves, some even reverting back to old season 1 tactics (Jackie in particular), and them all just being plain cruel to each other. Jackie and Hyde seem to forget that they were together at all while making fun of each other for the hell of it. And of course, the stripper was brought in. I'm one of those few people that liked Randy, but what. was. the. point. of. the. stripper? Hell, all she did was make the blow of JH not ending up together worse.

Ugh, and I don't want to get into the pathetic and sad relationship that Jackie and Fez apparently have. Whatever. It's not worth my time anymore.
NICJR