That '70s Show

That '70s Finale

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 18, 2006 on FOX

• The end of 70s.

Concluding a season that I usually wish to just completely forget is the series finale in which we finally get to see two of the missing characters again. Now, the others may have carried the show somewhat during this season, but it always felt like there was something huge missing, that being Eric and Kelso.

I am very glad that Kitty and Red decided to stay in their house. The memories would have gotten to me too, and I would have done the same thing, even though the prospect of moving to Florida sounds interesting. As for Fez and Jackie, I never bought into that and I will continue not caring for it. The Jackie we knew for years never would have done it, it was too off character for her.

Thankfully, we had Kelso falling off the tower again, and Eric finally making a return at the very end (where I was already fearing he might not return after all). We can only imagine what happened after that, but it's safe to say Donna and Eric were back together. The only thing missing was the slutty Laurie doing mischief around. Heh, it was a good conclusion after all. Thank you for making me laugh.