That '70s Show

That '70s Finale

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 18, 2006 on FOX

• Farewell "That 70s Show"

I thought that this was an excellent series finale of "That 70s Show". Man, this show has always brought me so many laughs and it ended just like that. The good thing is that this show lasted 8 seasons so I am happy about that. I'm glad that Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) returned to celebrate New Year's Eve with the gang and I'm glad that Eric (Topher Grace) returned at the very end of the episode. Season 8 wasn't my favorite season but it wasn't bad either but I just wish that Kelso (Ashton Kutcher) and Eric (Topher Grace) weren't gon na all Season 8 long. Anyways, it's December 31, 1979 and the gang is getting ready for their last New Year's Eve of the 70s before it hits 1980. The flashbacks from all of the past "That 70s Show" episodes were great such as the flashbacks with Red saying those "I'll put your foot in your @$$" jokes and when Kelso was being punched in the shoulder so many times over the years. The flashbacks with Eric and Donna's relationship together over the past years was also very nice. Kitty telling Hyde to shave off his mustache because he looks like some kind of prostitute was absolutely hilarious. It was also funny when Eric said "Last one upstairs has to call Red "dumb@$$" and Kelso was the last one up there. The ending was also interesting when everyone counted down and then the episode ends. The ending went like this "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1" (episode ends). Overall, it is sad to see this show end forever because I love this show so much and it always makes me laugh hard... Farewell "That 70s Show" and you will always be missed by millions of fans including me. 10/10
TVLAND