That '70s Show

That '70s Show: The Final Goodbye

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 11, 2006 on FOX

• I watched this on Youtube, and really battled to not cry. Emotional time for all of the characters.

After eight years and two hundred episodes, it's completely understandable for the cast of That '70s Show [and the fans, including me] to be caught crying. I did not get to watch this on television, but I did get to see it in separate parts on Youtube, and I can't explain how tough it was for me to hold back tears. Not only for seeing the show come to an end, but for Topher Grace to "have better things to do" than come for The Final Goodbye. Just for some little part in Spiderman 3, or whatever dumb movie. But it didn't matter. Topher wasn't a favorite character of mine, yet I loved to see all of the conversations with the characters and interviews and the look behind-the-scenes. I loved the highlights of all of the 360s, "The Wall" started in Wilmer's dressing room, what furniture from the basement was going to each character, a highlight reel of all the characters' fantasies, etc. It was a great way to say "Good-bye" to, even if I didn't want to see it end. To make it better, the series finale was great, but I was still disappointed when Eric and Donna didn't get married in the ending. Well that's my humble opinion. Thanks for reading.