That '70s Show

That Disco Episode

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 08, 1998 on FOX

• The gang goes to a disco in Kanoshia.

This was another great episode, but that's nothing new when you're talking about That '70s Show! Jackie gets interested when she sees an ad for a disco in, apparently, a place that is a long drive from Point Place in Kanoshia. She drags the whole gang along, including Hyde, who originally doesn't go not just because he thinks disco is music from hell, but he can't dance. After Kitty teaches him how to, he gets interested and goes to the disco. He asks Donna to dance, and here's the first episode that we find out Eric isn't the only one that likes Donna. Eric gets jealous, as does Kelso when he finds Jackie dancing with Fez. So there are love triangles all over the place at the end of this episode. Eric and Donna are soon-to-be official, we've come to believe. But now Hyde likes Donna. Kelso and Jackie ARE official, but Fez dances with Jackie anyway; only until he is mistreated by Kelso at the end. Jackie doesn't notice the foreigner attached to Kelso and makes out with him anyway. What a messed up couple, huh? Meanwhile, if I was Eric, what was he doing on the side, sitting down at the table? He should 'get in there', and DANCE with DONNA, the HOT girl he is almost OFFICIAL with. Just sayin...Eventually they catch up with each other at the end when they are back in Point Place and start dancing together; well, not until Eric kisses Donna first! They've kissed a zillion times! Why aren't they 'official' yet? Well the show doesn't revolve around Eric and Donna, so I still say the episode was near-perfect.