That '70s Show

The Battle of Evermore (a.k.a. Pioneer Days)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2003 on FOX

• NOOOO... Leo is gone

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". The only thing I didn't like was that Red was mean to Eric in the beginning of the episode. Red and Eric have been arguing with each other and Kitty is sick of them fighting so Kitty signs both of them up at some pioneer competition in order for Red and Eric to bond. The subplot was when Hyde, Kelso, Fez, and Jackie were wondering where Leo left off and found out that he is gone without even telling Hyde good-bye. I love Tommy Chong as Leo and he always cracks me up but I'm so sad that Leo is gone. Unfortunately, he does return in the later episodes of "That 70s Show" so this isn't Leo's last time on the show (thank goodness). Fred Willard and Seth Green guest starring in this episode was absolutely hilarious and it couldn't get any better than those two bringing a ton of laughs. Fred Willard is Charlie (the father) and Seth Green is Mitch (the son). Eric knowing to milk a cow was hilarious. The last challenge was pulling the wagon was hilarious. It was funny when Hyde, Kelso, Fez, and Jackie broke into Leo's apartment and Leo' cousin Eli gave Hyde a letter from Leo that tells Hyde goodbye plus a film. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show"... also, I would've been disappointed if this was Leo's last time but thanks goodness he returns in the later episodes. 9.5/10