That '70s Show

The Best Christmas Ever

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 13, 1998 on FOX

• Christmas Review #52

Red gives Eric 40 bucks to buy a Christmas tree and says that he can keep the change for his party. So Eric, Hyde and Kelso cut down a tree off the interstate and keep the money. They spend the money on beer and Kelso buys Jackie a Christmas present. Laurie spikes the punch with rum and Jackie's friend's are all attracted to Fez all of the sudden. Red has to work on Christmas Eve and not long after he gets home cops show up at his door telling him that his Christmas tree was illegally obtained and that they have to confiscate it. Also Hyde has a thing for Donna. I thought that this was an excellent Christmas episode of "That 70s Show". It was a hilarious episode all the way through and the storyline was written very well. Red giving Eric 40 bucks to buy a Christmas tree but Eric using it to buy beer instead was funny. Fez was hilarious and the girls being around him because they drank the punch spiked by Laurie was funny. It was also funny and nice when Red and Kelso were playing video games at the store. More parts made me laugh as well but I can't think of anymore at this time. Overall, an excellent Christmas episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10