That '70s Show

The Crunge (a.k.a. The S.A.T.s)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 17, 2002 on FOX

• Donna scores higher on the SAT Test than Eric

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". The storyline was well developed with a whole bunch of fresh humor. Everything in this episode was just brilliant and terrific. The gang got their SAT scores and everyone scored higher than Eric. Yes, even Kelso scored higher than Eric and he's the dumb one in the group. Red asking Eric if his score is higher than anyone else was funny. It was funny when Red "Kelso? I saw that guy glue his hand to his head and he got a higher score than Eric?". Fez's lines in this episode were also hilarious. Kitty getting excited and thinking that an 800 is a passing grade which it wasn't made me laugh also. Kelso also had some memorable and terrific lines in this episode. Kelso always makes me laugh hard but his lines in this episode were terrific. Eric asking Red to ground him and then asked Red to kick Donna out of the house so he can study for the SAT Test and not let her get in his way was funny. Eric's fantasy with Donna made me laugh hard. Hyde and Jackie's fantasy about being rich and Fez being the butler was very funny. Everything in this episode was just terrific. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show" in my opinion that will definitely bring a lot of laughs to everyone including fans. 10/10

• Eric gets an 800 on the S.A.T's.

Well pretty much I think most of the 5th Season episodes of That 70's Show are filler episodes, pretty much anything you can expect from a season that deals with senior year. Eric does bad on the S.A.T's. Though the plot sounds unoriginal, but they took it to a new level like how Jackie wants Hyde's potential to make her rich. And Eric grounds himself. So beneath the unoriginal plot, there is some originalness to it. I liked how Kitty thought he got an A plus plus. And Red was even proud of him. Oh & Kelso does better than him & tries to be smart, that's unexpected.
  • Eric's the dumbest guy in the group!

This episode is worth watching purely for Fez’s hissy fit about always being the butler or poor person in people’s fantasies, and trust me, there’s a lot of other funny moments too. The gang finding out about the engagement, due to Eric’s stupidity, a major factor in the episode, is terrific as is Red’s reaction to being allowed to ground Eric and kick Donna out of the house.

Kelso is at his finest in this episode with his misunderstanding of books, not wanting to be smart unless chicks like brains and just the simple moronic statements we’ve come to expect from him. All in all, this is a terrific episode with great plots and a hell of a lot of laughs.
  • This is a really funny episode! Kelso reads to impress girls who like smart guys, Hyde and Jackie think about their future, and Eric avoids Donna, to not be distracted by her when retaking his S.A.T, because he says the man should have the better score, a

They get their S.A.T. scores, and Donna did better than Eric, and he thinks that he should have the better score. He soon realizes that he was distracted by thinking about Donna- in a funny thought scene with them as like agents. So he gets Red to ground him so he can avoid Donna to concentrate on the S.A.T.s, and gets Red to get Donna out- which makes him happy, scince he dosn't need to be nice about it. A very funny part is when Kelso starts reading because he did good on the S.A.T., better than Eric, and he is trying to become smart to impress girls who like smart guys. He later gives up on that though. Jackie and Hyde think about their future- well, mostly Jackie dose. In the thought scene of Hyde and Jackie of their future is- Hyde, drinking beer and just sits on the couch with grey hair, poofy still, with sunglasses. Jackie dosen't look too much different, besides her being very fat, she asks Hyde if he thinks she's fat, and he says "I know you're fat", I thought this part was FUNNY. And the ending is of Hyde and Jackie's dream future- rich, fancy clothes, and Fez as a servant. This is one of my favorites!