That '70s Show

The First Time

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 14, 2000 on FOX

• Bob and Midge renew their wedding vows

I thought that this was a superb episode of "That 70s Show". It was a freakin' funny episode that made me laugh very hard. One thing ruined my score but I'll get to that part towards the end of this review. Bob asking Red to be his "Best Man" for the wedding was hilarious. Tommy Chong knows how to make fans like us laugh so freakin' hard and he made me laugh super duper hard as Leo the hippie. The party for Bob and Midge's wedding at the Foreman's house was very funny especially when Red was trying to get everyone's attention. Hyde getting paid $20 and a 1/2 meatball sub sandwich from Bob was very funny. The wedding scene with Bob and Midge's renewing their vows were good (Donna actually wrote the vows for them though but Bob and Midge love each other). After the wedding, Donna and Eric take their relationship to the next level when both Eric and Donna lose their virginity. The only thing that ruined this episode was the Jackie/Kelso plot. We all know that Jackie was furious with Kelso in the previous episode "Burning Down The House" and Kelso gives her an apology bu giving her some unicorn as a present. Come on, you know relationships will have ups and downs but it's not right to buy something just to prove you're sorry... it should be from the heart. Kitty being the bridesmaid like she dreamed of was also good. Overall, an superb episode of "That 70s Show". 9/10