That '70s Show

The Girl I Love

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 07, 2003 on FOX

• Battle of the genders.

7.2
    This episode was just okay I think because it really had no plot development. But I marked this character development because finally Fez has a girlfriend. He gets Nina in the end, also a new mark inn the whole Donna/Eric marriage plot develops with both of them agreeing they could do the things they want to do. The fantasy is amazingly funny. :This weekend were going antique shopping" "The hell we are" Then Fez throws Nina in the mud, I like how Jamie Farr made an appearance. I was a fan of him for quite a while. My favorite part is when Red pulls out the parking ticket when they are playing the cards. That was also funny.
  • Battle of the sexes!

Fez’s unimaginary girlfriend, Nina has a dinner party thrown for her and Fez and things get out of hand fast, with all the couples mad at each other in incredibly hilarious ways. Jackie trying to boss Hyde around, Fez wanting to take care of Red’s ticket which violates Nina’s DMV ethics, Eric being controlled by Donna, Red wanting to watch TV and Kelso simply wanting to join in the fun, all being great arguments and the ends were quite well written. The after dinner conversations were great, as were Fez’s list of things not to discuss and his hatred of antiquing pushing him into standing up to Nina, with his love of candy distracting him. Overall, this was a pretty good episode, but it could have been funnier.
MNT