That '70s Show

The Immigrant Song (a.k.a. Fez Gets Busted)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 07, 2003 on FOX

• perfect

Kelso and Hyde are fighting over Jackie on top of the water tower (they, along with Fez, were going to spray paint something on it as a prank), but Kelso falls over, which results in Hyde driving him over to the hospital. When will this madness end?

Red gives Eric and Donna his blessing, insisting that Eric has gone through so much trouble, he is really committed, and is acting like a man. This shocks pretty much everyone, especially Kitty.

Fez learns that he is going to be deported after graduation, which is in about a week. Can his friends save him from going back to his own country?

Good episode. Kelso falling off the water tower, and then saying "I think I fell!" was funny, Red giving Eric and Donna his blessing was funny, Fez was funny, etc. Lot of funny moments, and as such, this episode definitely gets an A+ from me
  • Where else Fez was gonna go? France?

Poor Kitty. Losing her only son. Anyways, when Red goes fishing, he then tells the family.... that Eric is grounded for the rest of his life? No! That Eric can leave. With Madison on the floor, Kitty gets angry, and she decides to go fishing too. For this, I laughed at when she was swearing with 3 fs and 1 s. Superb!

The plot with Fez was the main theme, but it hardly evey came up! But, when it did, we find out his language is confusing, and he dosen't live in France. Which, by the way, was the best part of the episode!

The morly main plot was with Kelso and Hyde. When they try to raid the water tower, Kelso breaks his arm, and the two decide never to fight again. OR do They! Well... I can't give you much of the score yet. You just have to watch the next episode to find out!

(or just read the next part of my review.)
  • Best episode of the season!

This was the best episode of Season 5 because I think it's the most hilarious episode I have ever seen! First of all Red gave his blessing to Eric & Donna which was so nice, Kitty steals the show once again when she finds out. It was so funny when they all found out Red went fishing, like a horror movie, also after when he gave his blessing & Donna says "I guess this a bad time tell the news" about being pregnant & she was just kidding, that was so funny. My favorite part is when Kitty curses out Red, I couldn't breathe. The B plot was amazing. Kelso & Hyde fighting over Jackie was hysterical, The whole Fez getting deported plot was so sad. I love the end when Red says Kitty has gone fishing!
  • Best episode of the season!

• Clumsy Kelso ends up in the hospital again

Leading up to the final episode of season 5, this is a great one, with a lot of things happening between Hyde, Jackie and Kelso, and Eric and Donna. Red’s fishing trip actually causing him to realise that he’s proud of Eric was a great twist, and of course Kitty wants nothing to do with this decision.

Fez getting deported because of their prank is a huge moment in the series, and they manage to mix it in with some comedy aswell, with Kelso continually using his bad hand and the revelation that they did X-ray his head. All in all, this is an excellent episode but not nearly as much happens in this one as it does in the finale.
  • What a silly episode! I liked it, though. I just found it very weird that the boys had to paint genitals on the water house. Why there?

Fez was the funniest character in this episode. When he described how he needed a bigger water house and lots of paint for painting his own penis on the water house, that totally cracked me up. It was also so typical that neither Hyde nor Kelso responded to that. I saw this very strange, but funny at the same time, male bonding between Hyde and Kelso. They two are completely two different guys, and yet they both want to date the same girl. I found that very humorours. After watching this episode, I must say the guy that plays Hyde (Danny) isn't really that skilled of an actor. Maybe the character Hyde really doesn't have much emotional expression like Kelso does. I suppose it's okay and I can't really blame Danny. I would love to see Hyde getting a bit more emotional instead of so calm all the time, though!
  • Kelos falls off the water tower again!

I love when someone falls off the water tower! It always amuses me!

In this episode Hyde and Kelso are both trying to get Jackie back, but then they give up and both go after her again when they realize that they could both have a chance. And Kelso brings Jackie jellybeans (all pink, because she hates when things taste white).

Red lets Donna and Eric move away (and angers Kitty). And Fez tries to get sexy pictures of Donna in her school girl outfit.

Everything seems normal until the boys’ senior prank goes awry and Fez gets arrested and the police tell him that he'll return to his home country when he graduates. OH NO!