That '70s Show

The Pill

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 21, 1999 on FOX

• After having sex with Kelso, Jackie is worried that she may be pregnant.

This was another funny episode. Jackie gets worried because she thinks she is pregnant, and when Kelso finds out - well, he passes out. To me, they were stupid. Jackie should of known better and "got informed more" before having sex. Lucky for her, she turns out that he's not pregnant. But while Jackie is still stressing over being pregnant, Donna prescribes to herself birth control pills. Bob picks them up at the pharmacy ironically at the same time Eric is there, and once Eric finds out, he gets in trouble with Bob, Red, and Kitty, as they think he and Donna have either had or are planning on having sex. We all know they haven't had sex yet, but of course, at least Eric, is trying to plan it. Anyways, Eric gets in trouble, and for Donna, she has to deal with the embarassment that her dad, and the parents of her boyfriend knows about the pills. Jackie, though, gets the news that she isn't pregnant, and when she tells Donna, Donna makes Jackie NOT forget about the experience, and encourages her to go on The Pill, but I don't think she does. After this whole experience, she breaks up with Kelso. I don't know why she does this, but she was the one who was on the pill! And she decided to have sex with him. So who's to blame for all this in my opinion? Jackie.
MNT