That '70s Show

The Third Wheel

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Dec 11, 2001 on FOX

• Eric, Hyde, Fez, and Kelso go bowling for guys' night out but their plans are ruined when Hyde's friend Jill shows up

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show" and it made me laugh so hard. Kelso and Fez making those "balls" jokes were absolutely hilarious such when Kelso said something like "I have a 10-pound ballsack" or something like that. It was absolutely hilarious when Fez' "balls" joke in the beginning of the episode was "Hey guys, my balls have holes in them" (Oh my gosh, so dirty but so funny that it made me laugh hard. Fez' "balls" joke at the end of the episode "Hey guys, my balls are black and blue" was absolutely hilarious. Donna seeing that Bob and Joanne have been sleeping together with each other and feeling disturbed by it was also very funny. It was also hilarious when Jackie were Rhonda were fighting of who should be in the group. Hyde making out with this "friend" which the guys' night out was very funny. It was also very funny when Dave quits being the pastor at church which was all thanks to Red. It was also great that Dave went back to being the pastor of the church at the end of the episode. The ending with Rhonda wrestling Kelso was hilarious. Overall, an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10
  • guys night out.........

Hyde shows up on guy's night with a skanky chick. enough said! ok, maybe more to say...I have not covered the 360.....

the 360 was ok, but hyde's skank girl friend was very annoying. didn't ya always hate when an interloper joined your group of friends, and did the same crap. sitting in someone else's seat and then thinking it was ok. it was always a skank girl like her - any one who is cool would know you never sit in some one else's seat when you are horning in - uh hum -a 'guest' of someone in the group.

but because there was a beatles reference - and the skank was run off by eric - I gave it a 10.

cheers
  • "My balls are black & blue"

This episode was just okay, I really didn't see what was the point in the A plot, so what if Hyde has a new girlfriend, & another thing since when does the gang have guys night out. Oh well, they broke up anyway for a stupid reason. But I loved other plots like Jackie wanting to be in the loop, it's nice to see Jackie jealous of Big Rhonda. Also Donna being uncomfortable with Joanne staying the night, also laughable & finally my favorite Pastor Dave dropping out! Go Bucks! I love how all the people tortured Kitty & Red with pranks & mean phone calls just cause Pastor Dave left. An okay episode.
  • Pastor Dave quits!

This is definitely an episode worthy of a review as it has all the things you’d expect from a hilarious instalment of That 70’s Show: beer bowling, Kelso’s idea of the foundation of any relationship (three words: I don’t know – a foolproof theory that works whether it’s “where are you going?” or “who’s that under you?”), Jackie’s idea of being nice and Eric being jealous of Hyde’s new gal.

Donna’s plot of Bob and Joanne already having “sleepovers” was very well plotted and shows just how oblivious Bob is, aswell as the other B story of Pastor Dave quitting which has some classic lines by Red.

Overall, this is a very entertaining episode of That 70’s Show and I advise all fans to watch it.
  • I watch this series for many reasons! Mostly Hyde!!

I know i have said this many, many times but seriously...How hot can 1 guy get!!! I wish it was me whose throat Danny Masterson was continually sticking his tongue down!!

It sounds disgusting and wrong, but I know that I am not the only one who think thinks this!!
TVLAND