That '70s Show

Too Old to Trick or Treat, Too Young to Die

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 31, 2000 on FOX

• Halloween Review #11

A Halloween episode filled with parodies of Alfred Hitchcock movies: "Rear Window", "Vertigo", "The Birds", "North By Northwest" and "Psycho". While this isn't the best Halloween episode I've ever seen. It was very interesting to see a Halloween episode with all of Alfred Hitchcock's movies. The movie I'm most familiar with that they did a parody of was definitely "Psycho". Like the shower scene, that was a parody of "Psycho" and it was very interesting. I didn't really laugh a whole lot watching this episode. This episode did get a little boring in my opinion. The running gag with Eric or anyone else spinning was getting tiring as well. While I didn't laugh a whole lot, there were some good jokes such as Fez in his woman costume at the beginning of the episode, Eric chasing after Fez (who has Eric's super bouncy ball), Hyde and Fez peeking through the window to see naked Mitch and then they think that Bob is the killer, and Bob explaining everything towards the end of the episode. Overall, a superb Halloween episode of "That 70s Show" that is full of parodies of director Alfred Hitchcock's movies. 9/10