That '70s Show

Trampled Under Foot (a.k.a. Fez Gets Dumped)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Apr 09, 2003 on FOX

• Lance reminds me of Mitch.

Lance reminds me of Mitch because first of all he is super-weird, second of all he worships Donna, has anyone noticed that, anyways I like this episode because they make a lot of references to "The Six Million Dollar Man" And I always make fun of that show so it's good to see a parody. It was informative cause I guess it gave rules on breaking up & not being needy> i wanted the Fez/Nina relationship to last! But it was an awesome burn when Fez dumped her. My favorite line is when Fez screams "That was from my cousin in Hong Kong!" A decent episode.
  • It's not me, it's you - what a way to get dumped!

This episode is pretty funny even if basically nothing happens. With Fez and Nina splitting and Fez becoming proud of the needy guy he is, while burning Nina is a great plot, as is the creepy Lance and the gang trying to find a new friend, which doesn’t sit well with Jackie. The moral of the story being to do what you always do is pretty funny, especially when it involves doing nothing and getting high.

There were a lot of funny moments in this episode but none that really stand out as classic or outstanding. The break-up, the recipe swap, and the friend hunt are all fairly solid plots and make for an entertaining episode but the plots aren’t completely creative.
MNT