That '70s Show

Uncomfortable Ball Stuff (2)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 13, 2001 on FOX

• Donna promises Eric that she will accompany him to the PriceMart Ball as a friend

I thought that this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". It was very funny when Red and Kitty was telling Eric that he couldn't find a date and Donna decides to be Eric's date to the PriceMart Ball except she just wants to go the Ball with him as a friend. Fez needs a job so he can earn enough money to buy new boots was very funny. It was funny when he decided to work with Hyde and Leo at the Photohut and Fez is changing things around which Hyde and Leo don't like. Eric acting uncomfortable because he and Donna are going to the ball as friends was very funny. It was absolutely funny when Hyde, Leo, Jackie, and Kelso were at the photohut smoking and then Fez tells Kelso that he wants his chair and Fez takes Kelso's chair. It was funny when Red convinced Eric to dance with that blond girl that asked Eric to dance with her. It was pretty funny when Donna gets jealous after seeing Eric and that blond girl dance. The very ending was funny when Kelso is trying to read the phone number on Eric's hand after Donna licked it off. Overall, this was an excellent episode of "That 70s Show". 10/10
  • Wow, this episode is uncomfortable.

I love this episode because it's right after "The Relapse" & Donna says she doesn't have any feelings for Eric when she really does. I like how Kitty gets all drunk & she says peach is her favorite snobs & when she says "It must of been some pretty good punch!" I love how Eric was acting like a jerk & pulled the chair when she was about to sit down. My favorite part is when they take the picture & Eric slaps Donna's back. Also when Donna gets out of the bathroom & calls the girl a skank showing she is super-jealous. I also love how Donna licked the number off Eric's hand, hilarious.
  • Donna and Eric go on a non-date

My favourite plot would have to be Fez at the Foto hut because it has hilarious scenes from the beginning with Kelso's chucker jokes to the end with Fez being fired for doing work instead of goofing off. Leo is also hilarious in this episode with great jokes involving his "boss" and his probation officer ("Things with my probation officer went well. He even wants to see me for some additional years! He's a great guy, man") and Hyde continuously saying "man in his rant was also terrific.

Eric and Donna's non-date was also a good plot with great scenes such as Red being way too involved in Eric's life and Kitty being way too drunk.

Overall, the episode is a very entertaining one, especially Fez at the Fotohut.