That '70s Show

We Will Rock You

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 04, 2006 on FOX

• Pretty sad what the producers made of an episode that could have been so good, with 2 leading stars from The Brady Bunch.

This episode had a lot of good ideas; a disco-record-burning party and a gay couple played by cast members from The Brady Bunch. But what actually happened was a very tedious episode that I longed to be over with. It started off OK when the two men were introduced, and Red's reaction to their kiss was funny. The fruit cake joke was OK and that's about it - I had expected more out of Peter and Greg Brady. Although they weren't very bad actors.

As for the disco-record-bonfire, it was full of more bad jokes, and the thing about Randy dating every woman seemed out of character and forced. Jackie is starting to seem like a poor little puppy begging for attention from Fez and that really is getting tedious. It almost looks like the producers got lazy and wanted anything to fill up the show and keep viewers watching until the series finale because this is the home stretch of the show. There is a positive aspect in this - I can't bear to see 70s Show, a fine sitcom, to go on making awful episodes like this, and I'm GLAD these pathetic episodes will soon come to an end for good.

Oh, and that part with Fez dancing in the funny suit - that was supposed to be FUNNY???
  • New neighbours and old disco!

7.3
    Randy is a fairly dull character, but when he just has a few lines an episode he can be considered funny, but in episodes like this, where he plays a major role, it becomes too much, because Randy just isn't very interesting or entertaining, though I get why the character is used this season. Other than this complaint, the episode is funny, with the disco burning plot taking main stage, with Fez abandoning his belief for a hot chick, and Jackie still trying to get Fez to pay attention to her.

Red's homophobia of the neighbours is hilarious, and the ending was hilarious, and a great reference to Red's love of football, and Bob's response is hilarious as well. Overall the episode is very funny, and most of the plot is great.
  • Not bad, but not all that good.

7.7
    The disco bonfire I liked. But not the part about Randy dateing all those women. That was not funny. But it was funny the way that 70's show made fun of the Brady bunch. By useing Greg and Peter Brady actors as the couple next door. Now that was classic.
  • YMCA!

This episode rocked, literally. Kitty & Red's new neighbors are gay And they're from the Brady Bunch!? That plot was so hilarious & at the end, Red kicked them out because they were Vikings fans, and I love it when the guy said they were born that way. The A plot was amazing, I love how Jackie thought that Fez was in love with her but he just wanted to be a good friend, then they accidentally set the discos on fire. The C plot was also amazing, Donna jealous of all of Randy's ex's. Now she is tense about everything. I love this episode!
  • we will rock you

Me gusta mucho
  • this was my fav episode it was so good i just loved deanna wright in it she played sarah she was the one who randy did not date deanna was so hot in it

this was my fav episode it was so good i just loved deanna wright in it she played sarah she was the one who randy did not date deanna was so hot in it she was on manchester prep 1999 fox passions 2000 - 2003 2004 nbc cruel intentions 2 2001 fox run of the house 2004 wb miss match 2004 nbc csi miami 2004 cbs modern men 2006 wb that 70s show 2006 fox and out of practice 2006 cbs and it also hade amber from bold and brandon from days of our lifes kay from passions and amber from bold are my faves
  • Unfortunetly what we have come to expect this season.

This episode was about average for this season. There was the potential for lots of laughs but they just did not arrive.

I think Red kicking out the new neighbors because they were Vikings fans probably had some of the best dialogue in the show. 'Its not our fault, we were born this way, we come from MN.

The Randy past lovers parade did nothing for me. The Burn the Disco records stuff was also old and not well done. It almost appears as if the writers are trying to turn Hyde back into the 'bad boy' he was projected as being in the early years.
  • Randy the slut, new (GAY) neighbors, and the death of Disco...

Hide and Randy decide to have a huge bonfire of all the old disco records, but Jackie is offended by the idea and decides to stand up for disco along with Fez. However, everyone knows that Jackie only wants Fez there so that she can tell him how she feels about him. When at the bonfire Donna learns that Randy has been in a relationship with most of the girls at the bonfire. Red and Kitty get new neighbors who are two gay men. Red at first has a problem with them being gay but lets that go, what he cant let go is the fact the they are Viking fans and so he kicks them both out in fury!!!
  • good episode

I thought this was a great episode! I did a double take when the two Bradys walked in. That was so clever! And Red's reaction to the gay couple was priceless. I'm not too big of a fan of the Jackie-Fez storyline. I want Jackie to get back together with Steven! They belong together. Is anyone else sick to death of Randy? He adds nothing to the show. Which is too bad because Meyers is a great actor. On MAD TV he was hilarious. I think the role is just poorly written, much like most of the season. Still, it was a solid episode.
TVLAND