That '70s Show

We Will Rock You

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM May 04, 2006 on FOX

• Pretty sad what the producers made of an episode that could have been so good, with 2 leading stars from The Brady Bunch.

This episode had a lot of good ideas; a disco-record-burning party and a gay couple played by cast members from The Brady Bunch. But what actually happened was a very tedious episode that I longed to be over with. It started off OK when the two men were introduced, and Red's reaction to their kiss was funny. The fruit cake joke was OK and that's about it - I had expected more out of Peter and Greg Brady. Although they weren't very bad actors.

As for the disco-record-bonfire, it was full of more bad jokes, and the thing about Randy dating every woman seemed out of character and forced. Jackie is starting to seem like a poor little puppy begging for attention from Fez and that really is getting tedious. It almost looks like the producers got lazy and wanted anything to fill up the show and keep viewers watching until the series finale because this is the home stretch of the show. There is a positive aspect in this - I can't bear to see 70s Show, a fine sitcom, to go on making awful episodes like this, and I'm GLAD these pathetic episodes will soon come to an end for good.

Oh, and that part with Fez dancing in the funny suit - that was supposed to be FUNNY???
MNT