That '70s Show

What Is and What Should Never Be (1) (a.k.a. Kitty's Pregnant)

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Oct 29, 2002 on FOX

• Kitty announces that she is pregnant but Red isn't very happy about it. Meanwhile, Eric and Donna try to get Hyde and Jackie to tell Kelso the truth about them being together.

So this is Part 1 of the 2-Part "That's 70s Show" episode. I thought Part 1 of this episode was excellent with a bunch of very funny parts. This is the reason why "That 70s Show" is one of my favorite sitcoms.... because the characters are well developed, everyone is hilarious in their own different ways, and the writing is just genius. I don't know how the writers are so creative at making this show is funny but they surely do a great job and I give the writers credit for being so good at writing this show. The plot with Kitty announcing that she is pregnant which makes Red not being very happy is a very interesting plot. The plot with Eric and Donna trying to get Hyde and Jackie to tell Kelso the truth about the two of them being together is funny but also exciting along the way. Although, Fez's part wasn't too big in this episode but he sure as heck was hilarious. Eric also standing up to Red about to "be a man" was awesome because Red raised Eric to be man and it was just awesome and funny that Eric was actually telling off Red. Red painting the baby crib is also nice and all. The very ending with Kelso looking through the window and seeing Hyde and Jackie making out to end the episode was exciting. There is a quick scene but the episode basically ends with Kelso saying "Oh, he's dead". Overall, Part 1 of this episode was interesting and funny. 10/10