That '70s Show

Who Needs You

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Jan 19, 2006 on FOX

Not a bad episode of That 70s Show, it was sort of neither here nor there for this episode. We've got the regular season eight mediocrity but I managed to chuckle once or twice while watching this episode.

Why oh why did they add Randy to the transition scenes? He's so awful, and the whole plot with Donna trying to raise money was the worst. Since Laura Prepon has gotten incredibly annoying and uninteresting ever since Eric left, most of all she's been exaggerated, and that's what we saw in tonight's episode.

The Fez & Jackie Show continues when Jackie floods the apartment. This plot was okay, it felt a bit rushed in the end, and Fez just seemed plain cruel to Jackie when she accidentally flooded the apartment. I never liked Fenton, and the fact that they made him recurring this season just bugs me.

The only actual genuinely funny plot was Hyde and Sam's plot. Them fighting all the time to spice up their sex life, don't get me wrong, Samantha is and awful addition to the cast, but I loved the reactions from Red & Kitty, and this plot is where I got the most laughs from. Like I said before, Hyde is the only thing holding this show together.