That '70s Show

Won't Get Fooled Again

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Feb 25, 2004 on FOX

Definitely a high point in this season, the whole episode was hilarious and more thought out than the previous episodes. I laughed throughout the whole episode, while we still get some development in both plots used in this episode. In this episode, Donna forgets to take a birth control pill, so now she fears she might be pregnant. Eric & Donna try to figure out what do, Eric fails to be subtle: "Mommy, Donna might be pregnant!" Then Kitty amazes us again with a hilarious line, "Did she trap you? We'll move away, we won't play her game!" All scenes had a hilarious line that kept me laughing throughout the rest of the scene. Bob, Red, Kitty, Eric & Donna try to figure out what to do if Donna is pregnant. Then some seriousness is thrown in to this episode, with the scene between Donna & Bob. Meanwhile the Fez/Suzy/Kelso plot continues, except now it's more directed to Fez & Kelso's friendship as they undergo a "breakup" while Jackie, Suzy, and Hyde all try to help them get over their "breakup." This formula resembling an actual relationship was comedic genius. Suzy ends up saving their friendship in the end, but when she finds out Kelso is expecting a baby from another woman, and Fez is married, Suzy walks out of their lives forever. Donna ends up not being pregnant, which brings great relief to the family. "I think we've learned our lesson." *A few weeks later* "Oh no!" Hilarious. An amazingly hilarious episode that brought development and closed Alyson Hannigan's arc nicely. Great episode, high point in season 6.
  • Pregnancy scares, best friend break-ups.

A great episode! Suzy was great for the couple of episodes that she was on. Fez is angry with Kelso about Suzy Simpson, and the two " break up". They decide that they are no longer best friends, and Fez never wants to talk to Kelso ever again, he said good day, and that means he is done. Suzy takes it upon herself to get the two friends back together again. She re-invents one of the best friends' most happy moments ("That's not a tater tot, that's a tater GIANT!"). Eric and Donna have a pregnancy scare when Donna realizes that one day she forgot to take her birth control pills.

10.0
  • Kelso and Fez break up

Fez and Kelso “breaking up” is brilliant, with great lines about the memories they’ve shared, what each have to offer and Simpson realising at the end how impure both of them are.

Donna possibly being pregnant is terrific aswell, with all the reactions and the curse, but Eric thinking Donna would be a stay at home mum was a plot done back in season three, so that part of the episode was a bit too repetitive.

Overall, both plots are hilarious with great endings and good character resolutions, and while one was done before, it was done in a fresh and comedic way so there aren’t any complaints.