That '70s Show

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 24, 2004 on FOX

• Another Thanksgiving at the Forman's.

Finally another Thanksgiving episode which they haven't had in 2 years! This episode really really brought out a feeling. I miss Laurie! She was one of my favorite characters &now she's stuck in Canada, it would of been so cool if she returned again, and Lisa Robin Kelly played her. Anyways I like how everyone seems to like STYX! I also like how Eric ended up sleeping to wait for the concert & no one showed up. Planning for the grand opening was hilarious, they always ended up getting stoned. Then they stole a bunch of crates, a great adventurous episode with a lot of key plot elements.
  • Styx has ashamed fans everywhere!

This episode is hilarious, and it's great that they reference the fact that every holiday something bad seems to happen, or somebody cries. The Styx concert and everyone secretly liking it is a hilarious running joke for the episode, as is the circle forgetting their ideas.

Stealing the milk crates was a great storyline, and is hilarious, along with developing the bond between Hyde and Angie while they still have a dysfunctional back and forth.

The family dinner was great, and Eric's trial run begins to find out what he can do with his life, with some great rants by Red.

Overall, the episode is fantastic, and definitely a must see.