That '70s Show

You're My Best Friend

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 2005 on FOX

7.9
  • The guys throw Hyde a disasterous bachelor party. The girls get together as well.

I'm not really liking this Randy dude. He feels like a fifth wheel. We don't really know anything about him and he's like one of the gang now. I thought Charlie was going to become the "new Eric". Kind of cute, in a sweet dorky sort of way. I'm glad the writers didn't go down that road; but, yikes, what a way to get rid of Charlie!
    I'm torn about Sam. The Jessica Simpson character from before was easy to dislike. This girl is decidedly NON-b****y-except when it comes to Jackie, her rival for Hyde's affections. She has to know that there are unresolved feelings there. She does seem to genuinely care for Hyde, doesn't seem to have any ulterior motives for being with him, and does also seem to be a really sweet, nice person. Notice I said SEEM there. As I am a fan of the Hyde/Jackie hook-up and truly hope this odd couple will tie the knot in the series finale, it just may be that this girl is after something. Maybe Hyde's dad's money?
    And by the way, did I miss something? What happened to Hyde's sister, Angie, who co-ran the store and was hopping in the sack with Kelso?