That '70s Show

You're My Best Friend

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 2005 on FOX

7.9
  • The show is loosing the good grip it had around my inner TV-loving soul. For some reason, I think it's the fact that most of the jokes is getting old, like really too old. If the rumours about T. Grace wanting to come is true, I am truly glad!

6.9
    I don't know what to say, this is more tragic than fun. Lame jokes all around. And now that Kelso has lost his job, it clearly marks the end of his appearance in the show. Not that he's gone yet, but it's cleary in the near future. The two first episodes of the season was really ok, but now I can feel the lost of our central favorite character Eric. The only reason why they stay in the basement is because of Hyde. But if he's really getting married, it would have no meaning that he should continue live there. And what role does Jackie play when Hyde has another girl, and Kelso is gone? I have a lot more questions, but doesn't fell like asking them.