That '70s Show

You're My Best Friend

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 2005 on FOX

7.9

The show continues to go downhill, episode by episode. Randy is out of place, and always will be. Everything he says is incredibly annoying and it just bugs me that he's already in the main theme song, and he's part of the group already. When Big Rhonda was joining the group in season 4, Jackie tried to get her out, saying the group was really exclusive. Where's Jackie now? Not even Ashton Kutcher could hold this episode together considering his character is completely exaggerated. And as for Jackie & Donna's plot, it's all been done before. Remember when Jackie didn't like Annette and she went over to Donna's house to hang out? Same exact thing, except with a different person.

Donna is so annoying now, all of her jokes are obnoxious and not funny. She's like a completely different character. I guess without Eric, you can really tell what an uninteresting character she is. Then we've got Donna admitting that Jackie is her best friend, which was probably the only highlight, although I would have liked it a bit more emotional, like with a hug or something like that. What was with Kelso getting kicked off the force? What his whole plot was based on the past two seasons. Just a bad episode, everything is out of place, exaggerated, and not funny.