That's My Bush!

Mom 'E' D. E. A. Arrest

Aired Unknown May 09, 2001 on Comedy Central

• This show is so funny. I don't think there are many shows that can make a person laugh so hard. I saw no disrespect towards President Bush and I think that it was great that he no problem with the show being on the air.

This show was so funny. As were all of the episodes. But I never saw anything so funny as President Bush taking a masive dose of X-tasy. When he had princess lock him the office was a pretty halarious part of the show. He starts yelling I didn't mean it let me out, when she opens the door he so seriously tells her very quietly "no, I said don't let me out"
    Later he starts to feel the drugs and decides he is not so high and can handle it and he wants to get out and go to the party.
    He ends up turning the party into a rave. He ends up wearing some kind of butterfly wings and big sunglasses. I laughed so hard at this show, I ended up buying them, who knows one you may never get to see them again. I think anyone who likesa to laugh will love this show. Very very funny. Timothy Bottoms does a great impression of Bush, He could play a serious role of Bush and you would believe it. He is fantastic.
    If you have not seen it, you must see it. I think there are eight of them and every one of them just as funny as the next.