That's So Raven

A Dog by Any Other Name

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Jun 20, 2003 on Disney Channel

• I can't believe I'm giving a 6.1 to a That's So Raven episode.

6.1
    This episode starts with Raven and Chelsea being invited to the hottest party of the year, but they need boyfriends. While struggling to find them, Chelsea thinks she's found her match, but has the feeling it'll cause mental collision with her dog. I'd have to say this episode was very boring and the plot was extremely retarded. I'd be able to date a girl named Liz even though it's my cat's name! Also, Chelsea was out of character. Usually, she'd care about dating and she was smart in this episode! Luckily everyone else still had their character. This episode is the worst in the series and I barely enjoyed it.

FINAL GRADE: D-
  • Chelsea meets a guy she really likes but after she finds out he has the same name as her dog, she's not so interested.

4.4

I liked the plot. I think it was funny. I think it was a really good idea for an episode. I think there should have been a little more action though- nothing really happened. All they did was talk about how he had the same name...not much action there. I think the best episodes are when reaven getss into trouble try to fix everything. But in this episode she didn't try to change it. She just told chelsea the guy wasnt going to show up(and at the last minute!!!). - Mell
  • Be a good doggy!!!

Doggies doggies doggies well this is actually another great installment of the series the only problem was the brightness of the camera well they cope up with it, it was funny like the part where Chelsea is illusionized but the graphics was not really good that means not great well I cannot really blame you for that it's hard to make one!!!
  • Chelsea has a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raven and Chelsea are invited to Amber's party, but they have no one to go with. Raven likes a guy and plans to go with him, and Chelsea likes a guy but when she finds out his name is Sam, she is reluctant because that's the name of her dog. Meanwhile, Eddie tries to avoid "The Seat".

Chelsea, has a dog name Sam and the guy she meets name is Sam, she tries her best to get a nickname for him, with Raven's help, because if she didn't everytime she said Sam's name she would think of her dog.
  • A great thats so raven episode that shows their friendship

I think this is defently one of the best episodes it show the wonderfull friendship between the three. and it also had tons of funny moments like when Chelsea meets Sam and snorts lol I was like my gosh she did not just do that!
    Or when they were eating lunch and Eddie was like "Raven wants you" or the hole "your names Sam?" and the sit stay good boy and who could forget "I'm a skin I'm askin yo I'm a skin hey dogs whats skins?(thay take of their shirts)"oh snap! I'm a shirt I'm a shirt shirt shirt" and the ending scene in the bathroom when Raven and Eddie tell Chelsea that Sam "isn't going to be there" was really sad I almost cried and I loved the phone was grat with Cory "Chelsea cory here if you need someone to talk to..."and she was like"you still wear the PJ's with the bunny feet"and hes like "well if thats what turns you on"but my fave line was Eddie:"you got "it" going on...well we friends and friends don't look at friends it's
    all in all a wonderfull episode