That's So Raven

Adventures In Boss Sitting

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Mar 24, 2006 on Disney Channel

• Raven has a visio about Devon sayin' that Him and Her r through.

I liked this episode another one of those Raven/Devon eppies I thought Devon was kinda grumpy in this episode his useally all lovey dovey but in this episode he was all grumpy but it was Cute seein' him like that. Raven works for Donna Cabonna and raven's rlly busy w/ work so Devon's comin' to visit Raven so of course Raven gets rlly excited to see devon But then she has a vision of Devon sayin' Raven and him are done so Raven tries her best to stop that vision from happenin' But since Raven kinda ruined the date it made Devon upset that she kept runnin' up and down the stairs to see what her boss donna wants. Donna's boyfriend dumpes her so she says at Raven's house ruinin' her date w/ Devon. Good news at the end Raven and Devon got back together yeah!!
  • i totally love this episode it was great!

i thought this ep was great mostly cause of raven and devon this ep was funny! chelsea had me crackin' up like always donna cabonna was pissin' off she was takin' advantage of raven and donna was ruinin ev'ything at the same time raven was also ruinin her date w\ devon too she didn't bother to tell devon the truth til the end.i was soo happy to see Lil'j[Devon] again he is so cute! devon's grumpyness had me laughin' overall i really love this episode cause raven and devon make the cutest couple. the whole episode had me laughin'!! it was also cute to see cory get back w cindy, donna cabonna get back w her boyfriend teddy and it was more cuter to see devon get back w raven that had me awwwwin'.
  • This episode was ok but Donna Cobanna is so annoying

7.9
    I thought this episode was just ok. It had some funny parts in it and i like the ending. Donna Cobanna was really annoying in this episode. She acted like she can control Raven whenever she wants too just because she is her boss. I was glad to see Devon in the episode. He is a good character. And he is cute. In this episode Donna Cobanna breaks up with her boyfriend and goes to Raven for comfort. Instead she just bosses her around and ruins Raven and Devon's date. In the subplot Cory and Cindy break up because they go to different middle schools.
  • Not really something that you would wanna keep an eye on and it is just safe probably the comeback again of Devon is the great part!!!

7.1
    Not really something that you would wanna keep an eye on and it is just safe probably the comeback again of Devon is the great part!!! I just like the friend reactions in this episode it is just the good one but that doesn't make this episode show its own flare!!!
  • Very touching.

Donna came and crashed at Raven's house the same night her boyfriend was coming to visit her. It was so not easy to multitask. Neither Donna nor Devon had any idea the other one was there. Very scary to handle that. Eventually they found out and got all pissed at Raven.
    Cory broke up with Cyndi and went with another girl, Brittany. They both go to the movies and they run unto Cyndi there, which is kind of painful for Cory. Soon, he realizes he still loves Cyndi.
    Devon broke up with Raven and walked out, just like Teddy dumped Donna. But it all worked out in the end. Cory and Cyndi got back together, as did Donna and Teddy and Raven and Devon.
    That was a very touching episode, and I loved every minute of it.
  • I laughed so hard when Richard Horvitz walked through the door, I scared my baby brother and sent him into a screaming fit! Oops! Awesome episode, I know alot of kids that watched it had no idea who the"dorky guy"that was Donna\\\'s"Teddy Weddy"was, but I

In my opinion, the end was deffinately the climax of the episode, well, I am a big fan of Richard Horvitz (guest star).

I thought it was cute to see Corey\\\'s sinsitive side, I figured he would be happy about getting a new girlfriend because he kind of struck me as the kind of person that just wanted any girl, so that was adorable.

Hahaha, poor Chelsie and Eddy, I have SO been there...so very hungry, and yet every time food comes around....yeah...that sucks.

I really can\\\'t stand people like her boss, the kind that think everything in the world is for them and them alone...and ugh...that dog.

So, in the end, we realize Chelsie and Eddy went hungry and Raven almost got dumped all because her boss and her guy are into the \\\"break-up make-up scene\\\" how lovely! *sarcasm*

I think this episode was very easy to relate to, how nothing is really as it seems...and fashion designers are self absorbed jerks! lol
  • It starts with Donna sending Tiffany on a business trip and hires Raven to be her assistant while she is gone. When Raven goes to her new desk, she gets a call from Devon saying that he wants a date that night. That night Donna ruins Raven\\\'s night with

Well ummm I loved it!!! It was one of the reasons that i love this series so much!!! Its classic!! And its so funny it got me laughing till i lost my breath!! Another reason i like is most of it was about food!! It even had pizza and pizza is my favorite food!!! It also had movies in it and I love movies!! But i thought that when everyone was obbsessing over the bread at the purple lobster was kind of lame. But anyways the episode was so awesome!!! people should talk up to their bosses more i think
  • this episode is great! its funny but devon is just to grumpy in this one....

this episode was great!!!! i seriously hope that thats so raven will have more episodes! but i knew that this episode would have a "happy" ending ....... cause all the episodes do ... haha. raven is a really good actress in this episode (she is in all of them ... )well keep up the good work!
  • Devon comes back from Seatle for one night and tries to plan the perfect night, until Donna Cabonna starts to control Raven's day.

This episode was a nice episode. I liked how there showing Donna Cabonna's building alot and that Devon was in this episode. I just thought it was a little silly how Devon could brake up with somebody just like that. This episode was funny and I also liked how Syndey was in this episode. Overall it was very good episode and I'm waiting to see what else is going to happen.
  • Devon is coming to visit Raven, but its only for one night. They are planning a romantic night at a restant called, 'The Purple Lobster.' Raven is very excited for it, until she has a visin of Devon saying that she and him are both over.

I loved this episode, it was hilarious. Because the real reason why Devon was going to brake up with Raven was because her boss Donna Cabonna just broke up with her boyfriend and went borging into Raven's house to stay there for a few nights. It doesn't sound funny, but it really is.
  • Devon has the worst attitude I've ever seen.

7.6
    Seriously. This episode is funny and all, but nowadays it seems everyone in Raven's visions has a huge Tuba stuck up their you-know-what in you-know-where. I positively HAAATTTTEE Devon Carter in this ep. It was a debacle! How are you gonna break up with someone you truly care about and known for 2 years just because this was just one out of the more moments you could spend with him/her. He turned into a comeplete jerk. Raven Baxter deserves better if he keeps this up. Uh - Let's see...Raven over did it. (As usual, but funny). Uh...Chelsea got dumber than the last episode. Eddie eat more than the last episode. (he might as well have EAT the episode). Donna Cabonna made a great charcter for the show once again. Although it turns out her hubby and her are one disurbing little couple. She's weak if she came back to him just like that. The show, (like I said), was awesome but...The ending was bad. It was a cheap move from the writers of TSR. I don't know which came first but, Donna Cabonna's boyfriend suddenly shows up at the door after Raven and Devon make up. You can mostly see why I put this episode as "painful to watch". Thanks.