That's So Raven

Driving Miss Lazy

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Apr 21, 2006 on Disney Channel

• Funny episode!

This is the funniest episode of the season. I got some good laughs with this one. I have to say that both plots were really funny. Eddie, gets his driver license. Raven and Chelsea paint it of pink and with flowers. After that, Chelsea and Raven take advantage of Eddie making him drive to stores because he says to put things up to a vote. Suddenly, Eddie goes to jail. And the sheriff is so dumb. He was mistaken by the "pink bandit", who was Orlando Brown. Then Chelsea ends up in jail, too. Raven dresses hreself as an old man pretending to be lawyer, wich was really funny. She starts to make nonsenses and saying crazy stuff, and ends locked too. Finally the real bandit showed up.
    The other plot, Cory buys a product to Stanley, wich was supposed to attract women, but it attracted dogs! I liked how Cory got revenge on Stanley, it was so funny.
    There were so many funny quotes and moments in this one, because all the characters who appeared were funny. Eddie, Raven, Chelsea, the sheriff, Cory and Stanley making a lot of jokes.