That's So Raven

Dues and Don'ts

Aired Daily 12:00 AM Mar 03, 2006 on Disney Channel

• Raven has a vision where she is going to have a SUPER cool office when she starts work, but it does not go the way she likes.......

This was a pretty good episode in Season 4 of That's So Raven. In this episode, Raven is having her spanish class in school but the main thing is that she is gonna start work with Donna Cobanna, world famous designer!! However, Muffy who had to be SUPER annoying with the way she talks AND she had to kiss up as well in this episode. Argh, why can't a piano just fall on her mouth until she can't talk? Anyways, Raven has a vision of her sitting in what she thought was her office, but it turns out Tiffany, Donna's assistant set her up by saying that was her office but it was actually Donna's office!! And Raven's 'new' office stinks BAD! Even Donna's dog has a better space than her!! Another bad thing is Chelsea had to invite the whole Spanish class as well as their teacher to see Raven's office and Raven in other words, will be humiliated AND fired on her first day of work!!!!! What happens next? Watch the episode to find out! Another part of the episode was where Cory and Eddie fight over a ticket to get a flat screen TV which was because of a jacket ownership. Just watch the episode and you will know what I mean. Overall, this was a pretty nice episode to watch and the ending was GOOD! Why? Let's just say Tiffany gets a BAD ending!!! Ha ha!

Final rating: 7.6 to 8.0
    Final grade: B+
  • Raven lies to her Spanish class of having a wonderful office, and must hide the terrible truth.

This episode was one of the best in the fourth season, it's when Raven is finally having her first day of being an intern for world-famous fashion designer Donna Cabonna. But is determined that she will not brag about it in front of her Spanish class, but ends up doing it anyway when she has a vision of a wonderful office with a spectacular view. But things go wrong when she finds out her job is terrible. To make things worse, Chelsea brags to Raven's rival Muffy about this, and she will have to "see it to believe it" and takes Senorita Rodriguez along, as Senorita Rodriguez takes the rest of the Spanish class along. So now, Raven must get the staff out to prove that she does have a wonderful office, but things go wrong when the students start to make a mess. I wa sgla dto see things worked out at the end, I also laughed when Tiffany destroyed the sculpture. The subplot was nerve-wracking so this episode got a shortened rating than usual but this is till a pretty good episode! I enjoyed it a lot!

FINAL GRADE: B+
  • Finally, a little more continuity in the Disney series, Raven goes to work!

And it\\\'s a pretty funny first day. You\\\'ll notice the growing rivalry between Raven and Tiffany(more to come...), and you\\\'ll love the comedy. Raven goes back to overacting and being over the top, which is why we love to watch this show right? Seniorita makes an appearance, and becomes the only teacher to appear in all 4 season(yay!), and is decently funny. Muffy also comes back and should be noted as Raven\\\'s school rival(Bye Alana, Bianca). This is just a little of what TSR\\\'s final season will be doing.
  • What a Great Episode inculding a few new and recurring cast members!

Another exciting feat for That's So Raven. Creating another new episode! It's great to see a few guest stars in this episode Anne Marie Johnson as Donna Cabonna, who is such a character. Jodi Shilling as Tiffany has laughs and laughs and laughs. She is the non-stop troublemaker. Senorita Rodriguez makes her one (and possibly only) appereance in Season 4. Ashley Drane as Muffy is back without Loca or Bianca and she is hillarious! When they showed this episode I fell in love Great Episode! Chelsea is my ultimate favorite charcater!! But one thing isn't Eddie in Spanish class that came to visit???
  • Dues and Dont's What a Great Episode inculding a few new and recurring cast members!! Muffy, Tiffany Senortia Rodriguez and Donna Cabonna!!

• Raven is going for her first day of work. Raven has a vision of her sitting in a glamorous office. She later finds out it really isn't her office, its Donna Cabonnas!

This episode was very funny! I really did in enjoy this episode. I love how they brought back Muffy and Senourita Rodrigaz. I'm getting to like Donnas Cabonna and Tiffany a lot more now that they are back in this episode. I thought Chelsea was really funny too, exspecially when she was mocking Muffy. LOL.
  • Raven has a vision that she is going to have a big office working for Donna Cabonna and tells the whole Spanish class about it. Later, she finds out its not her office and has to cover up her mess before the whole class comes and checks out her office.

This episode was a very funny episode and I like how alot of the old guest stars are coming back for the new season, including Muffy. This episode made me laugh so much and I loved this episode. i don't know how anyone can not like this show. My favorit part was when Raven was like "NO!!!" This episode deserves a ten. :-)
  • Raven\'s first day, working for Donna Cabonna. She braggs to her Muffy, and it turns out to be really bad; Donna gives Raven a silly job! Chelsea comes down telling Raven that the WHOLE Spanish class is coming to check out Raven\'s glamorous job! Can she

This episode is very good! Again Chelsea isn\'t as dumb as Season 3, still Season 2 dumbness...

Eddie and Cory\'s sub-plot was hilarious! Raven is back to her bragging, and she was the old Raven from Season 1!!!!!!!!!!!! Muffy and Senorita Rodriguez are back, but where\'s Loca? No one really care about Bianca, but if it was Alana then I\'d be askin! After 3 seasons Chelsea\'s dog Sam is mentioned (1st mentioned in Season 1: A Dog By Any Other Name). I was wondering if they would ever metion him again!
    The end was funny when Tiffany broke the sculpture! Over all this episode was great!