That's So Raven Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2007)

Revival

jmoneythepimp

[1]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 1

Did yall know that their bringing the show back this year but since raven is so bust keke plamer iz playing her so her show will be cancelled but every1 else is back on and reprising their roles even raven's mom but i think keke palmer is a bad choice raven is an only her actor she does stuff i havent seen other actors do i mean dont get me wrong i loved the show but idk bout diz keke palmer thing what do yall think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

stui8

[2]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 30
    i kind of agree i mean Raven Symonye is the only one who can truly be Raven Baxter and Keke was so great at being true (i will miss her show) but i'm glad That so Raven is returning. it will be interesting to see how this will work.......lets wait and se..............

TheLostTreasure

[3]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 5
    That idea is insane. Besides, I read on wiki that Disney had a whole list of spin-off ideas for That's So Raven, and that the next one they are going to try is 'Chelsea Daniels of the Diamond'. The title sounds whack, so I'm guessing they might change it (who knows what 'the diamond' means -- I think of baseball, lol) but it is suppose to air sometime next year, and Newt Livingston (from Corey in the House) is somehow going to be a main character. Considering neither character is exactly 'intelligent', you can just imagine what this show's going to be like. I hope it doesn't flop. I just don't understand why they didn't just go with the college idea.
    Edited on 06/28/2009 2:48pm

stui8

[4]Jul 8, 2009

TheLostTreasure wrote:
    I just don't understand why they didn't just go with the college idea.

i agree that would be nice.

matt_loves_tv

[5]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 7
    i hope this does happen but i doubt it keke palmer should not be raven bacet why couldnt reven symone come back

brandonfrench

[6]Jul 30, 2009
    • level: 20
    jmoneythepimp wrote:

Did yall know that their bringing the show back this year but since raven is so bust keke plamer iz playing her so her show will be cancelled but every1 else is back on and reprising their roles even raven's mom but i think keke palmer is a bad choice raven is an only her actor she does stuff i havent seen other actors do i mean dont get me wrong i loved the show but idk bout diz keke palmer thing what do yall think?

Where the hell did u get that?

stui8

[7]Aug 9, 2009
    matt_loves_tv wrote:
    i hope this does happen but i doubt it keke palmer should not be raven bacet why couldnt reven symone come back
    she may not WANT to come back/